First Time Question Regarding Llamas

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by Zomberina, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Hi, all.

I'm not finding good reference for pricing on llamas anywhere. I know speed, hp, jump, etc. play an important role in pricing.

Anywhere you can point me for reference? I've got a lot to sell.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Well I base my price off strength until speed becomes a factor. Whatever the strength I sell times 100. So 1x100=100 2x100=200 and so one. Once you hit speeds of 123+ then you start pricing higher. Strength is no longer a factor at this point. 123% 1k 124% 5k 125% 10k and up. Right now the fastest llamas are 128 speed.
  3. I would use what pricing other shops display. Just go to each smp and do /v +llama and that will take you to shops that sell llamas.
    Equinox_Boss and Zomberina like this.
  4. Wait Minecraft has llamas now?
  5. I had no idea of this. Nice! Will do.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Very useful formula! I have several in the mid 120s for speed. No idea about all this. Thank you for the insight.
  7. The most important thing to realize (IMO) is that even though most players won't like llama's because you can't ride them yourselves, the ones who do use them will value those all the more.

Now, I'm not a llama expert but my friend is heavily involved in llama breeding and training and stuff and I got my information from them :D

Also keep colors in mind. For example: a white strength 3 llama is much more common than a brown strength 4. Or even a gray strength 5. Most players probably don't care as much (also because you can use carpets) but it can be a game changer ;)
  8. Oh, I traveled far and wide out in the waste areas collecting variety of gene pools to work with haha
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Where have you been Mr. Punisher? :3

(Or shall I call you Patrick Star?)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Obviously not near any mountains or Emerald Hills.
    FadedMartian and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. probably that place called real life. dont know much about it tho
    FadedMartian likes this.
  12. (Or in game.)

Its okay. Neither do I. Maybe we should start a support group for the "No-Life Loosers" :D
  13. I'm on four day holiday this weekend, and do not punch a clock until Tuesday. All I am doing is being a no-life loser right now.

And I LOVE it. :)
    ShelLuser and FadedMartian like this.
  14. School was kinda like 'hey, I exist and I'm REALLY REALLY SUPER IMPORTANT' and I was kinda like 'fine I'll give you some attention you needy ass'. A girl was kinda like 'hey' and I was kinda like 'hey, I really like you'. My friends were kinda like 'we're here too!' and I'm kinda like 'oh hey guys'. Then Minecraft was like 'hey' and I was like 'we'll talk soon' and then I forgot to text back sometime.

I guess Minecraft stopped calling and at some point within the past year and made llamas :(
    It's pretty bad out there. Really scary. There's people. And I can get hurt. It's not like Minecraft where I can be like "I'm lost, I'll just jump off a tree and respawn back at my bed." There is no respawning.

Source: Am dead.

(this thread really got derailed lol)
  15. While I have not sold a ton of them, I think strength is the main factor for pricing, then after that the speed would be important. It may depend a lot on the use but many people want them for pack animals and the storage is determined by strength. I basically sell only 2-3 strength at a low price then raise my price for 4 and 5. I am pretty new to this economy too so just tossing in my 2 cents. Someone like AhsokaTower and TuckerAmbr have much more time with this than I do.

TuckerAmbr don't they have to have that tag on the res for +llama to work?