~First Empire Bank~

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by plamencia, Mar 18, 2016.

?

Do you like this idea ?

Yeah! 9 vote(s) 56.3%
Not really.. 7 vote(s) 43.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :3 Thank you Plam! *hug* I'm happy to help ya with the bank :p
    plamencia likes this.
  2. I like this idea when u open plz pm me! I would like to use u! also I will donate soon I'm I the wild right now :(
  3. Thank you very much! Donations in any form are always welcome and well appreciated! ^-^
  4. I have multiple banks (alts) to store my rupees as well as they are moving banks have 5 vaults per each account.

Congrats on being the first bank out there but I will not use it. Good luck :)
    plamencia likes this.
  5. I wonder what interest rates look like on emc?
  6. I think she is basically just storing rupees.
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  7. Banks typically make loans to charge interest, some of which they give to depositers, creditors , accounts payables, and shareholders. I'm being realistic xD
    SteveClasher likes this.
  8. Yup! Thats exactly what we plan on doing :)
    StoneSky and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  9. While you may not be the first bank you are the first one to offer services in forums

as you can see here " It is NOT allowed to publicize the offering of nor the inquiry of a loan or savings account. By this, we mean that you may not make a forum thread or speak in the public Chat channels about them

you can not make a forum thread about it. talk about banking or offer services in forums.
  10. I believe the wiki has been referenced appropriately, and focus brought to the intention behind the rules as well. For that I congratulate and thank EMC's fine community ^_~

Just to reiterate, all the relevant info can be found here: Storage banks and loans.

EMC does not allow:
    • Advertising the bank or it's services on the forums or in any public chat
    • Asking about banks or their services on the forums or in any public chat
    A player may:
    • Use the bank or it's services at their own risk- Staff will NOT get involved!
    • Discuss privately the bank or it's service
      • Town channel: No
      • Private Message: Yes
      • Res channel: Yes
      • Economy channel: No
      • Supporter channel: No
    If you're unsure if something is allowed or forbidden, it's probably best to ask a staff member before doing it ^_^ Better safe than sorry, eh? So as always, please ask whatever questions you may have- staff is always willing to help!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.