(OLD) FireFloor floor designs!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JDHallows, Jun 3, 2018.

?

Are you going to send me a floor design to use at FireFloor?

Of course! I love designing stuff like that :D 11 vote(s) 34.4%
Yes, because I have a cool design idea I want to see at FireFloor 4 vote(s) 12.5%
Not sure, I might 8 vote(s) 25.0%
No, I don't think so - I like to look at them though :D 9 vote(s) 28.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like that!

I like that too!
  2. Hahaha, thought I'd give it a try! I haven't done anything like this before, but it was fun! :)
  3. THAT NEEDS TO GO FIRST NEXT FIREFLOOR.
  4. Haha, nice! It doesn't look bad either. Actually, it looks quite good, aside from the container seeming rather thin (assuming they aren't actually so thin in the USA, but for all I know they might be :p). At any rate, that does make it fit in the frame, so I guess it's good. :p
  5. Maybe, but these won't replace the default floor permanently, just when pasted in for an event. Even so, the goal of an event is for everyone to have fun, not always for everything to "look" good ;)

Which btw, that floor is awesome, and I am definitely going to use it :p

I'd argue that the Yin and Yang symbol isn't really a "religious" symbol. It doesn't represent a religion, more of a philosophy.

Make it and send it my way! :D

Same as above ^ :p

That looks pretty cool! Unfortunately, I don't have the time nor ability to reproduce it myself. If possible, could you send me a schematic file of it, or even a world download?

Awesome! I'm looking forward to using this one :D

Very nice, should be another fun one to do ;)

Haha, love it! Even the fire hydrant won't save you in FireFloor :cool:

lol, I am likely going to do it in chronological order, based on the order I received them in. So the person who sent theirs to me first will get theirs done first ;)

Great work so far everyone, I am super excited to see even more designs from you guys :D
    purplebook163, 607, q1zx and 5 others like this.
  6. I am sorry, but I cannot do that because I do not know how and am not the best at coding or whatever. Plus I'd also need to download stuff for it. Although, not that I wouldn't if I could. Sorry!
  7. FOIREFLUUR DESIGN 2

I took what Jelle mentioned and tried to use more of a sand/red sand themed aestetic

Next one should be more artsy i hope ;)
  8. If i can get a good picture of Chin's head i'll gladly reproduce it onto a floor.

send me your images.
  9. Woah! That looks amazing :D
    607 and ArkonXT like this.
  10. If, and when, i have a large chunk of time to kill, i think i have a way of replicating that. not sure if it's be 100% accurate tho.
    607, We3_MPO and MoreMoople like this.
  11. Thanks! :D
    MoreMoople and We3_MPO like this.
  12. I didn't even notice it at first, but I really like the orientation of the square!
  13. Thanks, my perfectionism mean everything is perfectly centered on that floor. hahahaha

EDIT: oh look at that, found a mistake i made with two of the diagonal lines. Meh, i really don't care about it... :)
    purplebook163, 607, We3_MPO and 2 others like this.
  14. What is your defenition of the word "religion" In my (maybe a little harsh) defenition it's a philosophy people who follow the religion think is the only truth, that has a world of corruption and abuse around it, but tells how you should act to be a better person. With that defenition, the ying-yang defenetly is a religious symbol.
    What you might be pointing at is that they don't have a god (I always hate that the christian God has taken the name god, meaning there is no unreligious undefined word for the spirit people whirship) which isn't needed for something that is a religion. In Dutch: we do have a word for a religion that worships a god: godsdienst It's not that, but it defenetly is a religion (religie in Dutch, that's why I'm so sure)
    We3_MPO likes this.
  15. You missed some things here (or I simply misunderstand you), but I'll send those in private as it's not to the purpose of the thread. ;)
    MoreMoople and Jelle68 like this.
  16. I see the Yin Yang as both a religion + philosophy and a cultural symbol that can be interpreted both differently and in many different ways (aka, one symbol used to represent two or more very different things). My opinion (which i won't argue against people with, we really should just stop this now) is that yes, we can use it, as long as it is used appropriately and not in a religious/philosophical based design. I also see it as the inspiration for my favorite legendary pokemon :p

please don't try to argue with this, we all have our different opinions which we think are the most accurate (as i stated the yin yang can be widely interpreted), and it really doesn't belong here. I just want to provide some kind of an answer to whether or not we should be able to use it. Thanks!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  17. Okay. You are excluding people, then, but that shouldn't be much of an issue. It's just one edition of firefloor, no big deal.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  18. Could you please keep the thread on-topic? If you want to continue discussing it, you could (and should) take it either to the Controversial section, or better yet a PM.
    607 and ArkonXT like this.

19. I'm baaaaack~
    and more lazy with gold blooooocks~~~
  20. that firefloor text in the center (with the i on fire) is my new unofficial logo for firefloor until i make something better haha
    We3_MPO and MoreMoople like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.