[FINALE] The EMC Band Returns

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by EnderMagic1, Apr 17, 2020.

1. I'm hoping he didn't design those ships himself... :rolleyes:
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  2. Do you take requests or payments for one?
  3. I use mine imator for rendering and then the bulk of it comes with photo editors. Honestly, half of the time I'm afraid to even create the wallpapers because the initial renders look terrible, but enough color correction and FX should do the trick.
    Aw thanks! <3 Well you are probably going to be happy that you are visible in the finale - which is probably my best one yet.
    Lol even I'm a nerd at SW spaceships and forgot to correct that, silly me :rolleyes:
    Yes my GFX service is still going. Although the wallpapers are a lot more expensive since it takes longer for me to create. I'm still struggling with one that involves water reflections - I'll figure that one out eventually. :p
  4. These are all amazing!
    Nickblockmaster and EnderMagic1 like this.
  5. :o I'm looking forward to that!
  6. The EMC Stadium Tour
    featuring returning members - SageCREEPER and Egeau (jelle)
    and new members - ShyGuyTheGamer1, Otus_NigRum, SoulPunisher, and 607
    and background characters that you probably can't see :p - Steve, ShelLuser, EnderMagic1, Chespinlover77, Alex
    After completing a concert tour last season, the EMC band returns for a grand finale...

I always wanted to re-do one of my previous wallpapers and this one is just the example of how much I've improved in 1-2 years.

This is the previous EMC band one:

I updated the band roster since last time, since some of the previous members have become inactive. I chose players based on the Jukebox section of the EMC forums so please don't be offended if I left you out.
    SageCreeper- Drums
    607 - Piano
    Otus_NigRum - Vocals and Electric Guitar
    SoulPunisher - Vocals
    ShyGuyTheGamer1 - Acoustic Guitar
    Egeau - Bass

And yes, I realize there's probably no amps on the stage but I just needed something to fill the empty space. :p
    Now, what song would they be playing? Well idk you guys figure that out.
    Hope everyone enjoys! This one was really fun to make.
  7. Can you make me a animated thing of me beating comander with a stick? I can pay make me like about to swing at him
    BennyBeltsjets likes this.
  8. That's really cool!! :D

Egeau is honestly a lot better at piano than I am, but it's an honour to be featured. :D
    Also, did you request a title update for every new wallpaper posted? Last time I wondered why you had named the entire season after The Promo Hunt, but now I see the title changed. :p
  9. How do I apply to be featured? :D
  10. Not too familiar with creating gifs but I let you know if I do create it.
    There's no application really - sometimes I'm just like "give me random skins" but other times I'm like who likes promo collecting. If I do need random skins, I'll throw you in there one day.
    When I did an instrument survey, he was the only one who played bass so I was like let me slap him in there (even tho he's better at piano tho xD). And yes, I typically request title changes so I'm not creating new threads for every one of these wallpapers, but tells people that there's something new in the thread.
    Nickblockmaster, 607 and Uzack like this.
  11. Discord orchestra, 2020 event idea :) Or concert
    Nickblockmaster and 607 like this.

12. Love this.. and another background for my desktop.

Song in play? Gotta think "Back in the Saddle" - Aerosmith
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  13. It can be like 5 frames if u want to try
  14. Considering this is CGI animation we're talking about, the amount of frames probably only matters for the render time, not for the amount of work needed to put into it. ;)