[FINALE] The EMC Band Returns

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by EnderMagic1, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Powered
    featuring Rhy and Duf

While both are captured in the chaos of smp8, a fight to the death is the only option for survival..

Man, I have to stop making players so OP in these wallpapers tho.. Comment down below who you think would win this fight. :p Kinda hard to beat a laser beacon tho
  2. Haha i love this one, to me it looks like Duf is trying to world edit something to kill rhy (i cant tell if that's a wooden or gold axe)
  3. Rhy would win for sure. Not only does he have a beacon beam, but he can also summon the power of the ghasts due to his vast love for them.
  4. haha, more like "OverPowered"
    EnderMagic1 likes this.
  5. Thats cool!
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  6. We all know who would win

Duf obvs, she's so tiny I wouldn't be able to hit her smh
    It'd be like getting pecked to death by a duck
    607, CarFryer, __Devil_ and 3 others like this.
  7. I recommend something about jaq tryin so hard to break firefloor. :p

Looks great so far
    MoreMoople likes this.
  8. You should turn rhy into the eye of sauron or however hes spelled
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  9. Don't you mean.. the Rhy of Sauron? ;)
  10. Yes exactly
  11. This guy?

Wouldn't that look super derpy if there was all this fire/evil aura and some jpeg Minecraft beacon block right in the middle :p
  12. These look amazing! :D How do you do all this?
  13. #TeamDuf
    __Devil_ and Sprhyngtime like this.
  14. Cool as always :)
  15. Mob City
    featuring MC Mobs
    A city run by mobs? What a disaster!

The Republic Fleet
    Happy late May the 4th!
    3 Venator Destroyers, 1 CR90, and a Consular Cruiser prepare for battle.

The Promo Hunt
    featuring all the major promo collectors of EMC: jewel_king, Raaynn, crafter31211
    In a distant kingdom, a rare Arena Blade is being sold my merchants in a crowded marketplace. Who will claim the blade?

If you are a major promo collector then rip - blame jewel_king for not telling me :p
    Next week is the finale - the EMC band will return...
  16. Now why the heck did I sell that to them I must’ve been drunk from that suspicious stew the wandering trade gave me
    BennyBeltsjets likes this.
  17. Never trust the wondering trader. you don't know who thats mysterious man is..... Never trust the wandering trader..
  18. These are ridiculously good! :eek:
    I got so many goosebumps I feel cold now. :p I would've commented on separate images, but the reactions would all be variations on
    "Wooww...", "No waayy...", and "Whaaaat???", so I didn't think they'd add much. :p
    Amazing work, though. Have you shared them elsewhere? I wouldn't be surprised if these are some of the best custom Minecraft renders ever made. :)
  19. Absolutely agree 607. I am rotating them them for my desktop now in place of my favorite vistas :D

(... and the obvious truth is it wasn't the stew... but the spell I cast on the OP_Villager...)
    607 likes this.
  20. That looks amazing, all the ships look great in block form! Me being a Star Wars nerd though, I would've changed the
    Consular Cruiser to its military variant the Charger C70 (link to pic of it:
    Nickblockmaster and EnderMagic1 like this.