Final Day / 7 Year Anniversary - LIVE Q&A + Drop Party

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Sefl, May 29, 2021.

?

Are you gonna miss me?

Duh 8 vote(s) 66.7%
Maybe 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Who are you? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
lol wut 4 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Gonna make the post simple and quick...

May 30th 2021 at 7 PM EST (EMC Time) I'll be hosting a Final Day / 7 Year Anniversary - LIVE Q&A + Drop Party I will be giving away a majority of the stuff in my vaults and answering all your questions. We will be on residence /v 5389 on /utopia

I will be live on my Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/sffl44 -

Event will probably last quite a few hours and be a ton of fun :rolleyes:

I will be live tonight for a bit at 9 PM EST setting up for the event if you want to get a few questions in tonight I won't be giving anything away tonight :eek:
    liamwill and JesusPower2 like this.
  2. This is an important event so you'll need ample time to prepare...how about May 30th, 2022? :D
    Esrik, Burki, MoreMoople and 5 others like this.
  3. Don’t listen to Jesus... Listen to me the guy on the other shoulder.. Drop it all. Give it all to the people. Don’t be seflish.
    liamwill and Sefl like this.
  4. Takin my kids for dinner so won't be able to join in, but I hope you all have a blast!!!
    liamwill and Sefl like this.
  5. Are you still doing this Sefl?

I should have remembered it would be your 7 year anniversary since it was just mine too! :D
    KatydidBuild and wafflecoffee like this.
  6. So... currently having issues with mental health (Can't get too much into detail due to EMC's rules) but I'm skipping all this sorry guys :oops:

So I guess this is goodbye for now unless EMC changes in the way I think it should. :oops:
    JesusPower2 and liamwill like this.
  7. No need to apologise when it's something outside your control. Do what's right and best for you - whatever you need to get in the right direction.
    Sefl and sonicol like this.