[Feedback] how long is the holiday sale

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by nfell2009, Mar 23, 2018.

1. the holiday sale is still going on

when does it end?

asking for a friend
    607, TomvanWijnen and q1zx like this.
  2. It ends when it ends.
    ttyler333 and q1zx like this.
  3. I’m pretty sure it should have been ended ages ago. Since the holidays are well past over with now. xD No idea why it’s still going on.
  4. Aikar: Shoot, I made like 300 extra Supporter Thank You books.

Krysyy: That's fine, just don't tell anyone and we'll keep the sale all year.
  5. Shhh, last time the sale went this long was in 2015 and it ended later than this and we didn’t get any holiday sales in the holiday season of 2016.
    bitemenow15 and 607 like this.
  6. You probably didn’t get any holiday sales in the holiday season because of the fact the previous one went for longer than it should have. xD Better to end it now and not risk losing the next holiday sale.
  7. The supporter page doesn't specify which holidays the holiday sale covers, though. In the US at least, if you look at most retail store marketing papers there is a "holiday sale" every month :rolleyes:
    607 and q1zx like this.
  8. OMG It's National Bagel Day!!! Holiday Sale!
  9. At least the color should change. Red & Green is very obviously Christmas-oriented. Easter's coming up, should switch to something pink & pastel. ;)
    MissBonnieParker, 607 and q1zx like this.
  10. *cut* *paste* Easter Sale!
    Sydney4363 likes this.
  11. Is EMC hurting for money? Is it cause I did not get diamond, again? :O

*These are the questions y'all should be asking yourselves*
  12. This is a question best asked in a private message to Aikar, as he is the person in charge of the sales.
    607 and nfell2009 like this.
  13. ive been lazy

has anyone pm'd aikar

thanks
  14. It'll probably last until this winter
  15. Why bother though? All you do is risk spoiling the fun for some people who might actually be saving up to get this :)

I know I was very happy last year that the promotion lasted for a few more months so that I could also enjoy. And if all goes as planned I intend to do the same this year :cool:

So shhhht! Nothing to see here ;)
    607 and Pab10S like this.
  16. why would you bring attention to this at all, it only benefits the player to have a reduced cost, who cares if it isnt the holidays
    607 and Pab10S like this.
  17. "Two things are infinite: the universe and EMC's holiday sale; and I'm not sure about the universe."

- Albert Einstein
  18. Shhhh. Don't tell Aikar about this.
  19. im a negative person in life
  20. <silly rant>

You guys just had to do it didn't you? You just had to stir the sleeping dev. with a virtual stick and spur them into action just to see what happened. And happened it did. Thanks to YOU GUYS (obviously) we now no longer have the Holiday sale.

booooo! :D

I hope you're happy! :confused:

</silly rant>

So here's a small disclaimer people usually don't care about :D :

We went from Holiday to Spring sale and I have screenshot proof that we're still getting a really solid deal. Even though I am 'obviously' very disappointed that I will no longer be able to use the Holiday sale because it's the best season of the year! :D But I am looking forward to (hopefully soon) get my share of the spring sale :)

:D
    Tuqueque, Sydney4363 and 607 like this.