Feed The Beast/ Tekkit discussion thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by dylan_frenette, Dec 15, 2012.

?

which is better?

Feed the Beast 24 vote(s) 75.0%
Tekkit 8 vote(s) 25.0%
  1. that would make more sense. :p i find this more like tekkit, just mre complicated, and without my favorite part: EE
  2. I have tried both and Feed the Beast is better; although, I don't really like either of them.
  3. I really hope the new EE is better... I wouldn't hate Tekkit as much as I do if that wasn't in there. It's essentially glorified inventory editing. I played on a Tekkit server once, and my friend literally reached into a chest and gave me ~50 stacks of diamonds. And he was about five hours into the game.
  4. It seems to me that in Feed The Beast it takes more work to get stuff which is always fun and EE is way overpowered once you get into that part of Tekkit it's really easy from that point on.
  5. from my standpoint, im pretty sure they will have a condenser, just not collectors. so you cant generate it outta thin air.
  6. I am trying to log into the feed the beast launcher but it wont let me, it says invalid username/password.
    Help?
  7. either your username is wrong , or your
    password is. EDIT: sorry that my text is messed up, it doesnt load fast enough.
  8. I checked it and its correct
    Nevermind, fixed.
  9. well, its not happening to me. its you.. idk. :p
  10. Well actually, I got my account on mojang and not on the minecraft site, so I had to use my email as my username.
    dylan_frenette likes this.
  11. Bees!
    I normally hate bees. A lot.
    But Forestry makes bees so fun.

And in FTB, the bees don't explode unless you want them to!
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. we cant get bees to work. its not in the modpack yet.. at least thats what i have been told.
  13. I can tell you right now... if bees didnt work, crazy has spent the last 3 days working on air.... that stings and poisons.
  14. i like how you mods know so much about each other xD i cant get tehm to work, respond, or spawn. so he must be taking in to much laughing gas.
  15. well i have seen crazy work on them. That was the point :p. I know they work, because we play it together. And I have been stung by his bees... so i know they are real. He complains about them dieing all the time, so i know they respond. They work, you are just doing it wrong in some way.
  16. It's good when the queens die, helps me breed the bees.
    I'm just the least lucky person this side of Vegas, so I can't get any species I want..
    Also, I have done bees on Jeanzl2000's "Old World" server, so I know they work there.
  17. well i would love to see you guys demonstrate this on jeanz "new world" server. i cant get them to work. i just get pissed and end up breaking the hive.
  18. Exactly. You dont see the bees, because you have become one of them! O.O
  19. Well, when MC is working I'd be happy to.
  20. sorry i missed you,
    i was assembling a home hockey table... grease on my hands... it was totally worth it :3