February 2015: Show Your Love!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I love....Junk. Everybody has junk, one way or another. Whether they hoard them for over 2 years thinking that their monetary value rises by a whole rupee, or that they would possibly end up making you think: "You need me someday, keep me in this chest till you do!" But sometimes, mean people throw their junk away for obnoxious reasons! I came to help them out. So upon hoarding items for 3 years that I love, all 58 Double Chests of random items sorted has a smile on their face whenever I look at them. In this photo, that invisibility potion was actually made when EMC updated to the version that they first came out... I never threw it away .-.

Edit: to be honest, I actually have a story for every single item in my inventory, what event led me to obtain that and such. How interesting how I keep my memories!
  2. I wasn't invited :"( lol jk
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  3. I love EMC!
    This is a pic of stables that are being built in my smp7 outpost, Farbranch.
    On the left you can see BabyCreeperRule's plot, on which she is building her epic house :p
  4. Alpha Minecraft much? Like do you even Alpha bro?
    minanela3 and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.
  5. Yaaaaaaas! Another horse lover! lol

its EMC pics only please :/
  6. Spread the love with GOLD Alone3.png

7. I too love our community, its like one big rainbow! :)
    Sorta....
  8. I love my flaming Golems.

2015-02-07_22.40.23.png
  9. 2015-02-07_22.47.11.png Promos. I love promos. The love I have for promos is extreme and endless. If one were to ask what I love most about promos, I would say it is the fact that she is always there, whether it is to be bought or sold. If the question is love the answer will always be promos. Promos are love, promos are life.
  10. Also time to bring out the dragon egg, yes!
  11. This creepy guy keeps showing up, making a ton of fuss, and insists on seeing me and Kat. Valentines, the stalker holiday! (credit to ChrisFlareon for making this pic for us a while back, ty!)

And here we have the love triangle (I had to include the love triangle!).
    Bach's cows love me and used to keep coming to my res before he jailed them all. I love Corrupted. Corrupted loves murder, but town won't let him kill Bach's cows so he herded them for me back to Bach's res. It's complicated people, don't judge us! ;)

12. My 4 favourite horses on EMC :)
    Cupid (the black horse) was my first horse I bought after my starter horse disappeared, and he's always been my favorite. Cleo (the brown horse) was my first 131 speed. Conquistador and Corsica (the white horses) are my two 135 speeds, and are my fastest as of yet :D
  13. I love redstone and anything else that relates to it <3<3<3

Attached Files:

14. I love me because I am awesome

Attached Files:

15. Do they have to be romantic loves or can it also be a good friendship?
    I'm trying to prevent making other people feel awkward when I post them as "my love" :rolleyes:

I love how you actually named them!
  16. I love my 2013 4th of July Independence Firework, because it was my first promo (apart from the 6k claimed for 60k members) and I still have it! ;) 2015-02-08_08.09.40.png
  17. I love FDNY21. That's clearly not because I am actually FDNY... :rolleyes: But no really, everyone loves my butt so I win already:
    2015-02-08_08.38.48.png
  18. ME and tree, because without trees we wouldn't be able to make our crafting tables and without wood we wouldn't be able to make doors, chests, pickaxes, shovels and loads of other things.
    It is the first, most important object in minecraft. (you can even eat the apples so you won't get hungry):)

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.