February 2015: Show Your Love!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brizee24 and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.
  2. Okay. Taken down. Sorry for not being able to read :oops:
  3. It was good! It had your face :DDD
    AwesomeBuilder33 and L3A8 like this.
  4. I love pink!!! Pink Pink Pink!!! I also love EMC. When I finally got mine craft downloaded I started to look for some good servers to play on. While I was looking for a good server to play on I Found EMC. I loved it so much it was great i had my own little place to build on and by the time it was Christmas a got a Diamond Supporter Voucher as a holiday gift that aloud me to get 3 more res's I've come along way since starting and meeting some amazing friends and people it is great. EMC forever EMC for life. I love EMC and all the people that come with it. P.S. I love my boyfriend, he's amazing and i'm so proud of him for deciding to serve our country he's the best. <3
    2015-02-07_20.24.33.png
    2015-02-07_20.53.18.png
  5. What football game is that?
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  6. Aggies vs someone...
    Looks like ryanreers is an Aggie Corps member
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  7. ... to be edited
    AwesomeBuilder33 and SkyDragonv8 like this.
  8. I thank you for your service on behalf of the country. However, the screenshot should be on EMC. =)
    AwesomeBuilder33 and 607 like this.
  9. 2015-02-07_20.31.51.png When I really started to love specifically "Arabian and Andalusian" horses was back in grade 4. My best friend had this book with all these different expensive types of horses and i saw these ones and I was like "OMG ITS BOOTIFUL" so yea ever since then I've had this weird obsession with these BOOTIFUL white horsies wuv you horsies!

10. Emeralds has to be one of my favourite materials. Pretty useless besides its use with villagers and decoration. Its also my green, which is my favourite colour c:
  11. Who doesn't love poppies! <3
  12. EMCfaveVotersShears.png

Me with my Voter's Shears. When I started getting my cool voter's gear, I kept seeing these shears as a possible reward for my voting efforts, and I dreamt of the day when they would be mine. Finally one day it happened. I logged in after making my daily voting rounds, checked my mail, and there were my marvelous shiny Voter's Shears. I use them almost every day. Shear ALL the sheep!
  13. This is a picture of me (Jennypoo10) and a portrait that I love of Gir eating a cupcake. :p
    2015-02-07_22.59.06.png
  14. Twinkett and GK.png
    It's me with my love, Twinkett. We have been together for 8 years now and I hope for many more together :)
  15. 2015-02-07_21.49.13.png

I <3 GeistKitsune! Love: Forever, Strong, and True... eight years is a good start my lump of love! <3
  16. fluffycow.jpeg

booandbuddy.jpg

pomeraian.jpeg
    I love cows and animals and pretty much anything thats fluffy. Hmm... no wonder i'm a 'fluffy thing' too.

Ex: Boo and buddy (Only the cutest internet sensation) , a fluffy cow (I could just hug it!) , and of course a fluffy cat (may be my relative XD).

Happy Valentines Day everyone and may there be love in everyone's heart! :)
  17. I love my Fake Marlix's Bow. It's gotten a few laughs in the PvP arenas so far. It's a fun item to use. :)
    2015-02-07_23.12.06.png
  18. I love The Community! It is Hands Down the best online community I have ever been a part of. The people are amazing, great staff, and everyone is Awesome! I would like to thank everyone who made this screenshot possible, and I would also like to thank everyone who is part of the Official RuppéZ Fan Club!

19. I Love Our Pets Ivan and Reznov, also my long time friend: Luckygreenbird

(Yes, Reznov is named after Reznov from COD)

20. Meet Reznov, BrenJone, and Ivan

Bren found poor Ivan wandering through the cold forest one evening and decided to take it in. He then lovingly interrogated the Blizz Ard for the location of its friends. Ivan told Bren where the Super Turkey Reznov was, like any significant other snowman would do. With a good heart Bren brought Reznov back to be with the group.

Now we are all together and we are happy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.