February 2015: Show Your Love!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My daughter, which is why I'm not on here much anymore (she keeps me busy..)
  2. Sep's Family With My Family! 2015-02-09_19.03.47.png

3. Ok my love has to be beacons. i mean like THEY ARE AWESOME!!! and very expensive :p
  4. Here we are in a truly warm embrace, me and Nether-Lava.
    Why do I love it? Because it's lava, and lava keeps me warm. And Well it's lava. I've always been drawn to it, like Jomeo to Ruliet... and all that.
    2015-02-09_13.40.02.png

EDIT: I owe a very special thanks to CarnellFlatley who made this screenshot possible. One fire resistance potion is all it took to get it right. Also, if I can get the entire Netheric Studies (Full and honorary) members in one place at one time I will change my entry to that, because... come on they're crazy enough to follow my craziness... Who couldn't love a crew like that?

Oh and if I"m really lucky we'll get to do the screenshot in the same place as I did this one! (Yes, for members reading this, I mean IN the lava!)
  5. I love my dino wifey, Spring_Knight. Thank you for being an awesome dino buddy :p

Attached Files:

6. I love stone swords because they are so easy and cheap to get

Attached Files:

7. Took a screenshot while saving my mom's butt in the wasteland. I love her more than words can describe so i wanted to put a picture of me and her on here. Oh and my new dog too, found him while coming to get my mom. He is my trusted guardian! Love you mom <3
    P.s My Birthday is 13th February, one day before Valentines day. So bit more exciting for me :p

Took me a minute to realise but we are all taking minecraft selfies.........
    Gonna go chop some wood but first......Let me take a minecraft selfie! >.<
    Yes i just did that

Attached Files:

8. I love my Ham Hacker. It is my best friend in pvp and always has my back if I'm being attacked.

Attached Files:

krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  9. Snapchat-1718371508444195101.jpg 2015-02-10_17.31.38.png

Me and my girl, I love her to bits!
    Edit: Haha forgot to mention why...
    Because she's the best! That's why! She is my best friend anyway and always will be!
  10. Couldn't find a smaller pic
  11. Here is the reason I joined EMC. My amazing daughter NamiMay. Her and I have jumped across the internet on various games together and my happiest moments are building and exploring with her. I love her so very much- she is creative, fun and always surprising me.

And she can't think small with projects. .... ever. Never change Nami dear. I love you. <3 My lovely daughter.png
  12. 2015-02-09_17.04.51.png

Tiger's Text Bookstore (/v +TTB) and all the books in it. Spread literature with games, yo!
    minanela3, 607 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  13. I love breaking ground for a new build with nothing more than some design ideas or mental pictures (accent on the mental :p ) in my head, some trusty tools / materials, and the chat of some good folk.
    (*shouts out to the great people I've talked with on SMP6 since I got here :D )
    Oh... and redstone... got... to... make... contraptions... with... redstone. <-- Shat that out Trekkies. :)

BreakingGround.jpg
  14. Attached Files:

minanela3 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  15. 2015-01-29_19.39.08.png
    Here is a cool picture of part of my house. That totally counts... right?
  16. I love my home because it keeps me safe and warm!!!!!!

Attached Files:

17. I'm on smp8, where we hail the Great Potato. We love you, Great Potato.

Attached Files:

18. 2015-02-09_17.14.57.png

I love the pinnacle of my renamed stick collection. It is my prize possession and I love it because it is a gift from an amazing friend.
  19. I love my Dogs , Roxie And Perris in EMC because dogs are my favorite animals :) ''A dog is a mans best friend" and my dogs have protected me alot of time from zombies and stuff on Single Player, So i brought them on the airplane and we headed over to EMC for a new place to call home :) 2015-02-09_16.07.49.png
  20. Todd_Vinton likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.