Feast chest in the way.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Astromath1959, Dec 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There's a feast chest in my way of my build. It's located in the utopian northeast wild at location 999731, -999555 (I've already cleaned it out.) Could someone please (re)move it? Thx. I'm in the process of filling all the valleys before I start the next phase of my project which will be building the stone wall fence.

P.S. There's a left over holiday chest from last xmas hanging in mid air that I'll want to be moved sometime down the line.
  2. I have grabbed it. It is on our todo list to code in an auto-cleanup for them. Just hasn't happened yet :)
    Astromath1959 likes this.
  3. If you do an autocleanup of chests how would you prevent deleting chests that people have put stuff in? Most of the holiday "junk" chests I find are looted, but people don't clean them up, and sometimes put stuff in them, othertimes just left empty. Only cleanup on unopened chests?
  4. Wait.
    Feast chests can be broken...??
    What's the issue, I don't understand.
    UltiPig, Pab10S, JesusPower2 and 2 others like this.
  5. Thread closed as requested :)
  6. I know this thread was closed. Just wanted to do a little bit of explanation.

We could make FUTURE feast chests not allow blocks/items to be put into them. There is not going to be a reliable way to handle chests that exist before we implement the cleanup. These are reasons we haven't implemented this yet, as it is nontrivial.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.