Fe(11) smp8 Public Wild Utilities Iron Farm

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jan 6, 2016.

1. The fun starts in less than 2 hours. See you all soon :)
    tuqueque likes this.
  2. I like how you used chemistry in the name. I'm trying to change my shops signs so that they are more useful and needs less input by me so I can get back to helping you all out.
    khixan likes this.
  3. Shoot. I won't be there at the start, but I'll get on tonight just as soon as I can. Family outing. First free Saturday night in a while.
    khixan likes this.
  4. Cuto (TotoStyle) came up with the name, and the idea for doing this build :)
  5. Ok so we ran into one issue. The Sushi Drop rail is in the way of the Fell build. It is being relocated. I'm going to post in main Wild Utilities thread that the rail is CLOSED for the next week. Thank you rdmaster for taking on the chore of moving it!
    _Ulti likes this.
  6. All of the areas by the side of the main boxes are drained and I have just finished draining 1 of the main boxes, but the rid is still there. I'll carry on later :)
    khixan likes this.
  7. I spent most of tonight with my dad. His surgery is this Friday. I'm debating logging in now but I really need to get to bed. Argh. Maybe I'll hop on for just a few. Thanks all!!!
    _Ulti likes this.
  8. I know Wither and all the others worked hard today. I donated a DC of stone today. It was needed to continue work.
    khixan likes this.
  9. I was the only one that stayed out ther all day. GeneralWillikers came on around 7 p.m. to help. I completed and checked over 3 of the towers. Willikers and I dried up some of the water and did some digging.
    khixan likes this.
  10. Guys, really , you all rule. Thank you very very much. Sorry I'm not as available on this one as I've been on past ones. Logging in now for just a bit, but I gotta get to bed soon. All the help is very very appreciated. I'll start smelting cobble too for more stone.
  11. I can whip up DCs within minutes. Dont waste cobble and fuel.
    khixan likes this.
  12. Thanks to Cami, I ran out more stone. I also brought out a few more sea lanterns and glass. I started the golem drop guides on the SE corner. One thing Toto noticed was some golems taking damage on the way down. I noticed they could also jam up on the lowest 2 units (yes, this thing is that productive - golem jamming, great problem to have!). I wasn't able to do much, but I started it at least. Thank you all :)
  13. hey all, I've been putting up "drop guides" for the golems on the SE stack.
    Also, not sure who is draining water from center square of stacks, but that actually is not needed. I feel bad because someone is doing a bunch of extra work for no reason :( All that needs to be drained in there is the 2x2 drop tube for golems. We were done 99% of the water draining by Sunday... Apologies to whoever is doing all that extra work
  14. Oops...that would be me draining the water. Sorry, I didn't realize that the water could stay. Since the SE unit had no water I assumed the the rest of the towers should be the same way.
    khixan likes this.
  15. I can supply you with most any materials you need. I might help you build if you still need it, but I usually assign myself to look out for griefings. :D
    khixan likes this.
  16. I believe I have some villagers to donate
    khixan likes this.
  17. Sorry, that was me :p
    khixan likes this.
  18. I can donate a DC of cobblestone and regular stone, I just need 2 hours for tomorrow, mining...
    khixan likes this.
  19. Wait, Iron Golems drop XP now? :eek:
  20. This is the official world download for Fe(II).
    If you need visual information on the build, please use this is necessary.
    Please make tweaks to the design and if approved by khixan (for technical stuuf) and me (for aesthetics), it'll become the official world download. Make sure to only download the world from this post if you want to tweak, to avoid issues with different worlds.
    When applying for the official design, please quote this post (so I get notified more specifically), say what you changed and include the MediaFire download.
    ~>-<~
    Edition: 1st