Favorite Kind Of Fruit?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Stnywitness, Oct 15, 2019.

?

Favorite Fruit?

Apple/Pear 9 vote(s) 32.1%
Bananas 6 vote(s) 21.4%
Orange/Nectarine/Grapefruit/Pineapple 7 vote(s) 25.0%
Mango/Peach 7 vote(s) 25.0%
Watermelon 8 vote(s) 28.6%
Cantaloupe 4 vote(s) 14.3%
Anything Ending In "Berr(y)ies" (including Cherries) 10 vote(s) 35.7%
Lemons And Limes 5 vote(s) 17.9%
Grapes 6 vote(s) 21.4%
Other (LIST BELOW) 6 vote(s) 21.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Vote above on which is your favorite fruit! Is your favorite not listed? Vote the "other" option and comment what it is below! :D
    luckycordel, Joy_the_Miner and 607 like this.
  2. Reserved For Most Voted Item

Will Be Listed Between 1 Month - 3 Months!
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  3. I think you forgot the bean option :rolleyes:
  4. You can put it as "other" :D
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  5. Interesting poll options. :p
    I often only buy apples, sometimes also pears. What I don't like about pears is that their ripening highly depends on the temperature: if the room temperature is 23 degrees, they go bad within two days, but if the room temperature is 19 degrees, it takes two weeks for them to ripen. It makes it hard to plan when to eat them! :p When they are 1 + 1 free I get grapes, usually red grapes.
    However, although this would suggest that apples are my favourite kind of fruit, there is nothing for certain about that... maybe there's a fruit which I never buy and eat rarely but do love more. I'll consider it further and save that for another post! ;)
  6. Apples/Pears have always been my favorite fruit. Even as a little kid, I always enjoyed them~ ^^
    luckycordel, 607 and Stnywitness like this.
  7. Peach, passionfruit and mangoes!! Yumm!! Great for teas too.
    luckycordel, Stnywitness and 607 like this.
  8. bananas because you can do so much with them!
    banana bread, muffins, pancakes, sliced on toast, blended in smoothies, banana ice cream, banana chips, etc
    and of course just a plain ol banana is good too :p
    (but fr tho, chocolate banana ice cream is the bomb!)
  9. I like peaches but not mangoes... lol
    luckycordel and Stnywitness like this.
  10. Okay WHERE is the option for strawberries
  11. That'd fall under the "anything ending in berr(y)ies" category ;)
    luckycordel, Stnywitness and Carbonyx like this.
  12. I love raspberries <3 For some reason, they make me think of going swimming.

For my birthday this year, I had waffles with a variety of topping choices. Raspberries and whipped cream on waffles is delicious, and I highly recommend it. :)
    luckycordel, Raaynn, padde73 and 3 others like this.
  13. Starfruit is my favorite.
    It happens to be the one that's also hard to find where I live.
  14. Lol, yup! Thx Joy :)
    I had that once in a biology class. Not bad! :)
    luckycordel, xGGirlx and 607 like this.
  15. I am somewhat upset that no one has listed guava fruit. If you have never had it, please please please let me gift you some. It is so good, I promise. I've had it countless numbers of times in drinks and just overall and it is so good. I suggest it if you love strawberries and pears.

For a more normal experience passionfruits and cranberries are also a good little snack.. (realizing now that maybe I am not so normal after all.. someone please also eat this strange and uncommonly loved fruits with me.. haha)
  16. ... I don't think I've had any of those. :p You may gift me some if you would like. :p The guava sounds good, although I have to say the results on Google Images don't make it look tasty, to me.
  17. One fruit I always loved as a kid was Blueberries and also growing up in my years grapes was a good one for me.
  18. I think my favourite might be peach/nectarine. I tend to forget which is which, and they are only available a short part of the year anyway, but I love them. :)
  19. Bananas:
    1. Naturally fitted to grip nicely in our hands
    2. Potassium yay
    3. Quick and easy peel, eat, throw peel away in the garden
    4. Quite filling
    5. The best "I'm late but I can't afford to eat a meal right now, I'll just eat a banana"
    Only the devils children uses the banana for reasons other than this.
  20. My top three has to be, in this order:
    Raspberries
    Satsumas
    Banana

Also, I am allergic to proabably half of earths fruits and berries so I'm quite limited.
    Stnywitness and luckycordel like this.