Favorite fruit(s)?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by We3_MPO, May 24, 2018.

?

Favorite fruit(s)?

Apple 7 vote(s) 50.0%
Grape 5 vote(s) 35.7%
Tomato 1 vote(s) 7.1%
Watermelon 2 vote(s) 14.3%
Lime 1 vote(s) 7.1%
Orange 3 vote(s) 21.4%
Grapefruit 1 vote(s) 7.1%
Kiwi 4 vote(s) 28.6%
Lemon 3 vote(s) 21.4%
Other (please list in thread!) 8 vote(s) 57.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. As always, curious to hear your opinions. Mine are apple and lemon. :)
    607 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  2. I do love strawberries and bananas and mangos and pineapples and also blueberries
    We3_MPO likes this.
  3. I don't think there is a lot of fruit that I don't like... Sure, I like some more than others (like kiwi's, even though I don't have those that often), but at the moment I can't think of a fruit that I don't like :).
    607 and We3_MPO like this.
  4. Mango and lime
    We3_MPO likes this.
  5. Apples and grapes are my number 2 and 3, respectively, but my favorite is a nice, soft pear.

Now of course, for specifics, Crimson seedless grapes (not green, eat my shorts, Matheus), Honeycrisp apples, and green anjou pears.
    We3_MPO and Tuqueque like this.
  6. I really like apples and pears. I eat an apple almost every day, and a pear every now and then. The rest I only eat when somebody else (usually my mother) makes it for me, or I get handed it at school. Oh, I did sometimes buy grapes, while it was the season for it.
    Bananas taste really good, but I don't eat them, because they are bad for my intestines, and I have noticed ADHD symptoms after I eat a banana, or even part of it. Perhaps there's a lot of a certain type of sugar in it?
    haastregt and We3_MPO like this.
  7. This reminds me of something we're doing in my Greek class where we have to make a sentence of all of our favorite fruits. Here's my sentence and the English translation as well:
    Μου αρεσει το λάιμ, η μηλο, η καρπουζι, η σταφυλι, η πορτοκαλι, το ακτινίδια και το λεμονι.
    I like lime, apple, watermelon, grape, orange, kiwi and lemon.
  8. 🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓 I love strawverryies, especially with this chocolate fruit dip I get.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  9. Interesting. I suppose it more literally means "The lime, the apple, the watermelon, the grape, the orange, the kiwi and the lemon please me."? :)
    I don't know modern Greek, but some grammatical structures have clearly stayed the same since ancient times.
    We3_MPO and Sydney_43 like this.
  10. The exact translation would be "I like the lime, the apple, the watermelon..." but that's not how it's said in English.
  11. This is off-topic, I'll start a pm. ;) (I don't think we had one yet, so I'll start a new one)
    FadedMartian and We3_MPO like this.
  12. Lemon and miracle fruit. No, the second is not a joke.
    TomvanWijnen and We3_MPO like this.
  13. Chocolate.
    FadedMartian and Sydney_43 like this.
  14. Blueberries, but they must be frozen.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  15. Beets. Why?

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Woah. My friend you are savage.
    Sydney_43 likes this.