Fast head breaking tool

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Diamond_Catcher, Dec 7, 2020.

?

What tool should it be?

sword 0 vote(s) 0.0%
pick 2 vote(s) 18.2%
axe 9 vote(s) 81.8%
hoe 0 vote(s) 0.0%
shovel 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. In vanilla minecraft a tool that breaks heads fast is not really needed. Heads are rare in vanilla so most of the time you only have a few. Although in EMC it would be very helpful to have since heads are an abundance. Having a custom plug in tool that would make breaking heads fast would be a great add.
    Stnywitness and VoidDistortion like this.
  2. I've been thinking this a lot recently too.
  3. How would this work?
  4. TheFryedmans i do not know much about coding , but the EMC coding team has done so much amazing work. I do not believe it would be too hard for them to make a tool that is able to break heads fast. I think you would just take (which ever tool it is) and combine it with a custom item in crafting table, or maybe this item would be a boss drop but not rare.
  5. just use a water bucket
    TheFryedmans likes this.
  6. Only works for skeleton and zombie heads unfortunately, not other mob heads or player skulls (since other mob heads are technically player skulls)

I'd say axe, since they have wood-like properties :p
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. New promo, "The Skull breaker"? Just a pick with the ability to right click a head and would be put in your inventory
    FadedMartian likes this.
  8. why is that disabled on emc
    FadedMartian and Stnywitness like this.
  9. Yeah, I support the axe head breaker.

Maybe it can be a Christmas promo: The Tree Chopper Lore: Break Heads x Amount Faster! Merry Christmas! ... or something of the sorts... I don't know maybe relate it with christmas tree's somehow
  10. It seems like this is a feature of an attribute somewhere. Can anyone check? Vanilla feature.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  11. FadedMartian likes this.
  12. Anyway. With lack of vanilla attribute for it. I am concerned that server side modification will cause a client-side desync with block breaking speed (the client may expect for the block to break at a certain rate). idk, no time to explore this possibility right now.
    Stnywitness and FadedMartian like this.
  13. Okay, maybe
    Okay, well maybe in the future!