[FARM] Shulker Reaktor: Infinite Shells For Life!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by DrasLeona247, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Hey, I went out there for about 45 mins and no shells are dropping
    DrasLeona247 likes this.
  2. Mmm farm is a bit finicky at times....and only Mr. Progryck has the knowledge to fix it.

In meantime mailed you a SC of shells :)

Aaaaand it's fixed!
    Kryarias, weeh and farmerguyson like this.
  3. Amazing, Thankyou :)
    weeh likes this.
  4. Merry late Christmas!

The farm rate has doubled :)

How has this been achieved? Through a mixture of black magic, witchcraft and sorcery

New rate is twice as fast as before--should be a stack of shells every 5-7 minutes.

Enjoy!
    farmerguyson likes this.
  5. Awesome! I can't wait to afk there to experience the new rate.
    DrasLeona247 likes this.
  6. Oh, I just remembered, I was at the farm two days ago and noticed the door has a hole in it. The pistons are out of sync. When open the center blocks are pushed in then pulled back when the rest of the door is closed.
  7. please note:
    Due to the way the new shells get collected and transported, they tend to end up in the collection chest on the right most of the time. So don't be surprised if you notice a big difference between the 2 collection chests.
    farmerguyson likes this.
  8. I will go take care of it right now.
  9. I think someone fixed it already, but left the override in the wrong state, so I fixed that. Door should be fine now.
    DrasLeona247 and farmerguyson like this.
  10. Hi tried using it today and got no shells after an hour, I pressed the reset as well after 30 mins and still no joy.
  11. Hey! Thanks for letting me know--will get Progryck on the case, and in the meantime I mailed you a SC of shells :)
    LostGecko, Progryck and Kryarias like this.
  12. Oh wow thanks a lot 👍
  13. It seems the farm had been left without my maintenance a bit too long. Did a bit of cleaning up and she should be back to working order now.
  14. It's a she!!!! :O I like that :D
    Kryarias likes this.
  15. Yogurt? on cereal? what?
    farmerguyson and Progryck like this.
  16. Just to give you a heads up, I'm at the shulker farm now and it's not working. I pressed the reset button a while ago.
  17. it hasnt been since late last week :(
  18. Thanks for the update, i'll check what broke this time in a few hours.
  19. There we go, good as new. I'll be doing some check-ups the next few days in case it breaks again.
  20. Apologies that I forgot to update this a few days ago, but the new title is:

Shulker Reaktor--Infinite Shells *until all the shulkers disappear out of nowhere

Will update if we manage to fix it :)