Farm Items?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by ElephantsRoar, Sep 25, 2017.

?

Which crop will you buy lots of at /v +Peaks

Wheat 1 vote(s) 50.0%
Carrots 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Potatoes 1 vote(s) 50.0%
other 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. I was wondering if I sold a crop, which crop it should be, meaning which crop sells the best. I would love your feedback and I am most likely going to sell crops at /v +Peaks
  2. Well this is very old... crops can sell very well, BUT, for very low rupees for large amounts. People will use them for villager trades mostly so I would suggest your best bets are wheat, carrots and potatoes.

From a use stand point, wheat for breeding, hay bales and bread, as well as potatoes for baking are ok. Beetroot seems to occasionally sell for soup.

Other stuff really can sell some but it is few and far between as all the items can be gathered and replicated very easily in game play. Unless you are planning mega farms to do public farm type pricing, then it may not be worth your time and you can hardly make back your investment that way. However, those are nice...
    ShelLuser, Jelle68 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  3. Like Mj said villager trading crops. Something easily produced is sugar cane for this makes our paper. We can trad the villagers books and emeralds for enchanted books.