Fallout's Birthday AMA and Giveaway

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by FalloutHood55, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Hello Everybody,

As of July 20th, I turned 12 :D (Yay me!!) and for my birthday I am doing an AMA and a giveaway (Sorry that I posted this late, I was busy)

Please ask me anything that is EMC appropriate and not to personal. I will be answering the questions as best as I can. No more than 8 questions plz. :)

Ok now for the the giveaway. I will be giving away 20k and one of my heads and a stack of diamonds to first place. And 1 stack of diamonds and 1 shulker box (empty) for 2nd place. (don't know head yet for first place) To enter: Must ask at least 2 questions, Pick a number between 1-200. I will pick the winners September 5th. No alts, if you do use an alt you will not be entered in the giveaway.

Now.... Ask away :D
  2. Might as well do a good ol bump
  3. Happy late birthday :p

1) How did you find emc?

2) What made you stay on emc?

no need to enter me in the giveaway ;)
    FalloutHood55 likes this.
  4. Hi FalloutHood55
    No 9 please.

And I would like to know about your name and its origen? Tho many others may know already.
  5. I see same format as mine lol.

Number 10 please

What's your favorite build on emc?
    What's the best build you have ever done?
  6. Jadziaa: 1. So I found EMC when I was looking through a server list and searched up towny/ town servers and then I found EMC and I liked it. 2. what keeps me on EMC is proboly my good friends I made, the community/forums and the amazing events

Raaynn 1. My name is a combination of 2 things I like, Post-apocalyptic stuff/ Fallout Games and one of my favorite DC characters Red Hood 2. Origen, I wanted to change my name to something that would incorpirate 2 things that I like, I thought Red Hood, but then I decided why not a Fallout and RedHood +a few numbers and bam FalloutHood55 (Hope that answered your question :) )

Finch: 1. My favorite build, I have a few things, BK's ship that he used for his Murder Mystery, Toades Mansion, TBird's 2nd and 4th res's houses (built by antimattermatt) and EquaLivern's house. Those are not all, but all I could remember 2. Since I suck at building it has to be a small Dark Oak cabin (which is now sadly gone:( ) that I built at the last of TBird's Sunday mining events. It had a fireplace,a bed, and a table + a skull. It could only fit 1 person
  7. Happy birthday :) May I take number 7?

Now question is what is your favorite promo and event in EMC?
  8. Ill take 5, Happy BDay!

Did Runder take your soul yet?

If not, Did you take his?
  9. 1. My favorite promo is either the avalancher or meteor bow
    2. My favorite event is proboly most of the wacky Wednesday events especially Death event and I also enjoyed the event at /v +bootcamp
    1. No he did not take mine, if he did I wouldn't be here

2. No I didn't take his either, proboly very hard to harvest his soul :p
  10. How did you find EMC?

But what does Corey Taylor think?

8 please
  11. 2 questions to be entered in the give away :)
  12. But...your answer?
  13. He thinks that you need 2 questions :p
  14. Edited :p
  15. 1 I found EMC while scrolling through a server list when I searched up town/towns and I decided to stay.

2 Corey Taylor thinks EMC is great :)
  16. Happy Birthday! I'm not entering but I'm glad you like the shop res and the party house ;):D