Fairshop 2.0

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by Gal3_, May 29, 2017.

1. Hello Everyone :D, with the minions movie coming out on June 30th Crazy, Soulless_Clild and I need to get our rears in gear and finish this up. We NEED all of your help to do this. IF anyone has pictures of the minions or an idea on the size of it it would be be appreciated. We plan to have the shop fully stocked and fully built by the 29th
  2. Reserved For latter use
  3. MY EMC CHILDHOOD
  4. The minions movie? I think you are talking about Despicable Me 3... and you havent even said what you are doing..

What is 'this'? I understand it is a shop, but how does it have to do with Despicable me 3??
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  5. It's a pronoun, and what it's missing is an antecedent.
    Mman likes this.
  6. Fairshop was a minion looking shop on smp8... he wants to replicate him since fairshop went derelict and claimed
    NathanRP likes this.
  7. That shop was owned by m4ster_miner and built by silken_thread. Maybe you can talk to them.
  8. YOU HAD 1 JOB... and you failed like it isn't rocket science pyro. :D. pyro soulless and I want to rebuild fair shop which was a popular shop on smp8 that was in the shape of a minion if you have any photos that would be awesome we need photos of the outside of the building as well as the lobby.
  9. Well I mean, if it's Fairshop 2.0 then add your own touch of originality to it. Built it from scratch, with your own ideas and designs.
    Lady_Eliza likes this.
  10. Do it yourself
    Make it yourself
    Create it yourself
    Come up with original ideas by yourself
    Design it yourself
    I am now leaving to watch anime by myself.
  11. FAIRSHOP 2K17 I REMEMBER THIS
    Dufne and crazy_X_gamer like this.
  12. Oh my god <3
    Dufne and crazy_X_gamer like this.
  13. Soulless and I over ruled on PYRO so :p we will be building our own minion design
    Baradar67 likes this.
  14. I also suggest to create your own design from scratch.

The basic idea behind the fairshop project is to have a buy & sell shop with good prices and low margin, so people can actually exchange stuff in a cheap and convenient way.

To remember the original - here WIP, that's what I was able to find right now. Will look for more.

AyanamiKun and ShelLuser like this.

15. September 2014
    WardleDeBoss and AyanamiKun like this.