Exciting new partnership! FREE RUPEES!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Jun 28, 2012.

1. EPIC FAIL "&bB"
  2. Interesting.... Though I like the Tomato Wiki better!
  3. Same here.
  4. 1.3 Gona be the BEST update EVER!!!
  5. Frather falling armor protects against falling

Resp III and protectiong protects againt drowning
  6. Enchanted armor does. Regular armor does not.
    LZBZ_DW likes this.
  7. All valid points, you should send these to them for updates, I am sure they would appreciate it :) Most of these are just outdated, wrong now but were right in the past.
    yankees518 and ZBSDKryten like this.
  8. hay justinguy the mc wiki is for more than crafting recipes it has info about all minecraft stuff
  9. This kind of seems like reinventing the wheel... except this time the wheel came out square and doesn't work so well, but it does look pretty.
    I could see this being useful for people who are new to Minecraft.
    I'm of course happy to see us partner with anybody since it means more/new members, but I'm at a loss on what to think about this site. Part of me thinks, hmm, nice layout, just needs more accurate information with solid data/numbers to back it. Then I think, if they added all of the data that I always look for on the wiki, the clean look would be gone and they would need to switch to a format more suitable... like a wiki. By the time they were done implementing changes that I would personally like to see, it would just be a copy of the wiki.

TL;DR
    Love the fact this will bring new members.
    Not sold on the site itself.
    This is all just my personal opinion. You are entitled to your own.
  10. Oh yeah I agree completely, it has its place, Minecraftopia even links to the wiki on pages. I wasn't saying it replaces it for everything, but for me at least it is fast and quick for looking up things :)
    yankees518 and HylianNinja like this.
  11. :eek:j-j-j-juuuhhh *thud*
  12. I use the wiki purely because it's the official wiki for Minecraft.
  13. Slightly off topic: Justin, I heard you moved to Colorado. Is that true? If so, I live in the same state as JustinGuy! :D
  14. I did move to Colorado :)
  15. Hope your home doesn't catch on fire lol
    smile3 likes this.
  16. I'm not near any of those fires myself. I just hope the Air Force Academy doesn't burn down. I plan on going there...
  17. Well I live in Kansas- we haven't had any bad wildfires like Colorado. But the fire departments have been very busy putting out fires out in fields and by rivers. I am very tired of 110 Degree Weather
  18. Well, you could always move to the UK lol - Newcastle, for example, last night had 2" rain in less than twenty minutes, then for afters had hailstones the size of golfballs :eek: - Over 10,000 homes across the country flooded. Worst June on record for a lot of the UK :(