Excited to be Back in this Great Community!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Longclaww, May 5, 2020.

1. After a year long break, I am very excited to be back for what seems like the 10th time on the best Minecraft server out there! Me and Bankzzzy are looking forward to making a name for ourselves in the Empire, with our operations based in smp9. It would be awesome for you to give us a follow, and come visit us sometime, I am confident we can carry out some good business with you!
  2. Welcome back! I came back recently as well. This is a great server with an even greater community. :)
  3. Heyy this is my dude right here. Whats up guys.
  4. Welcome back :D See you around! Can't wait to see what you're planning to do. ;)
  5. Welcome back! I love me some business!
    Nickblockmaster, Longclaww and 607 like this.
  6. Welcome back to the empire! Good to see some older folks returning =)
  7. Welcome back to 1.15 on EMC. :)
  8. Welcome back!

I love how this is almost identical to your only other post on the forum. :D
  9. Welcome back to the Empire! Hope you will enjoy it for some time to come.
  10. Welcome back! I vaguely remember your name!
    Excited to see you around :)
  11. What name do you mean? :p Not Longclaww I'd assume, as he's had that name for less than a year, and claims he's been gone for a year. :p
    Nickblockmaster and Longclaww like this.
  12. Maybe I mistook him for someone else :p
    Nickblockmaster and Longclaww like this.
  13. Shhhhhh....XD
  14. Welcome back.
    (I don't recognize your name)

Despite the fact EMC is now on MC version 1.15.2 and the ongoing stay-at-home orders worldwide, it doesn't feel like this community hasn't been as active/alive as it was back in... 2017? The EMC forums especially seem to have less frequent posts in threads and on people's profile pages. :oops:

I myself have been on and off with EMC before and after the triple Minecraft version leap. I've found other non-Minecraft games and online resources to enjoy or self-educate. I'm at a point in my life where I can leave EMC behind and move on. This server community has done its course providing me a platform to develop personal life skills.
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  15. Welcome back Claww !!
  16. Welcome back friend!!!
  17. Welcome back to EMC guys! It’s great to see another returning player! With those crusty rustic tools you’ve had sitting and a little determination, you guys can go a long way in your business dealings. If you have any questions about our latest changes, don’t hesitate to ask. We’ll do our best to help get you situated, and send you along prepped and ready to go. Have fun out there! Cheers!
    ForeverMaster and 607 like this.