[EVENT] Turkey Hunt!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Slvr, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Hosted by Murphys__Law
    Starts at 12:00PM EMC Time on Saturday, Nov 25th!

(you can check what time it is in EMC time by doing /time in-game!)
    Location will be announced shortly before the event begins.
    Be sure to bring food and LOTS of weapons!

The Super Turkeys have returned in full force. They are taking over the Nether, surging through abandoned mineshafts, and their gobbling can be heard for miles... Let's put an end to that. Come hunt the turkeys with me! ;)

Who?: Everyone! Everyone is welcome to come stab turkeys with us!
    What?: We're going to be settling in a spot in the wastelands, and we're going to hunt turkeys. It's as simple as that. You're welcome to hunt turkeys on your own, or work together to find them and kill them as a group!
    Where?: The location will be broadcasted in-game shortly before the event, and updated here about 15 minutes before it starts.
    When: This will be hosted ONCE at 12:00PM, Saturday, Nov. 25th!

Remember, turkeys won't spawn for you if you don't have the Event Mob Spawns turned on in your Player Settings. Do /ps, and then click 'Survival,' and make sure it's on!
  2. -Pokes thread-
    I can't promote it yet but notice me senpai
    MoreMoople, khixan and BenMA like this.
  3. Turkey for you, turkey for me...
    AyanamiKun and CinemaSins like this.
  4. TURKEY FOR EVERYONE!!
    khixan likes this.
  5. Adam Sandler - Thanksgiving Song
    Murphys__Law likes this.
  6. Yayayay! :)
    Murphys__Law likes this.
  7. i'm coming
  8. Okay! So the turkeys were kind of a no-show (sadface) but we still had fun! We collected parrots from a nearby jungle and then headed out to khixan's Scream For Me build in the Nether and hunted some turkeys there! I still think we had fun :D
    EDIT: lol @ the "location will be edited here 15 minutes before the event starts" - we moved around a lot during it, this wouldn't have applied anyway