[Event] TreeHouse Christmas

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by SteamingFire, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Edit 12/25: Going to try doing this again today around 7pm EST. Prizes will be different.
    (event was previously cancelled)

Hello EMC and Merry Christmas!
    The TreeHouse on utopia will be hosting a Christmas event on the 19th, 2pm EST!
    /utopia /v +treehouse

Events will be as follows:
    1) First, everyone will pick a goodie bag. All rewards from events (besides rupees) will be stored in your goodie bag, for you to pick up at the end of the event. Of course, if you need to leave early, tell me so that I can give you access to your chest early.
    2) 4 rounds of an elytra racing course! Bring your own elytra and rockets.
    3) 4 rounds of a flying snowball fight! All items provided. Optional: Bring an Avalauncher for unlimited but slower snowballs. Plenty of regular snowballs will be provided, though.
    4) 4 rounds of ice boat racing! All items provided.
    5) Trivia, 12 questions.
    6) Goodie bags will have [ACCESS] signs placed on them and everyone can take their goodies.

Rewards that will be given out:
    Blizz Ard parts
    Avalaunchers
    Fully enchanted elytras
    Totems of undying
    Bells
    Rupees
    Goodie bag for all participants

I hope to see you there!
    (This +treehouse res is open for use by anyone, anytime. Feel free to enjoy all of the board games, races, recreation and etc!)
  2. I'll be sure to be there!
  3. Pretty cool event I will try to make it if I can
  4. Event is tomorrow!
    Obwangottemm likes this.
  5. Switching around events so that ice boat racing is first. The reward for ice boat racing is elytras, so people can then use the elytras for the elytra race :D
  6. Event cancelled due to lack of participants.
  7. Going to try doing this or something similar today around 7pm EST. Prizes will be different, a mix of some same items, some different items, rupees, etc. Goodie bags still available.
  8. Awesome! I'll try my best to be there :D
  9. Attempt 2 was a success! I thought it would only last 1 hour but it lasted nearly 3 o.o Everyone had fun and most people stuck around 'til the end ^^ It's great that we got to do this after all! Thank you all for coming :D
    luckycordel likes this.