[Event] The Store is Now Closed

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CaptainFoxy_, May 31, 2020.

1. Welcome to a new Player Event

The Store is Now Closed
    A Survival based event off of SCP-3008

When: TBA (Currently in Build Stage)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You are trapped within the store. You must find ways to survive the nights and onslaught of mobs. If you live, all items that you find will be yours to keep. Sounds fun, it should.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Info
    There is a day/night cycle that last only 8 minutes long. (So a 16 minute cycle) The difficulty will be dictated by use of groups. Group buffs and group teleport will be off to not give a advantage. Difficulty will be stepped up by two every night. (From 5, 7, 9)

There is a bonus round for the 4th night where alive players are allowed to store items they have won and all players can enter again on difficulty 10.

Rules
    1. No hobbit huts! Example Any builds must includes doors for your entrance or a creative platform
    2. Teaming is allowed, however limit to 2 per team. Must announce teams at beginning of match
    3. Use Bed provided at start to spawn back quickly and spectate on viewing floor
    4. Please use /noprotectmode , makes clean up way easier plus explosions are fun to watch :>
    Thank you to EnderMagic1 for the banner as well as all diggers and builders who made this event possible. This event wouldn't happen with your help

2. This sounds interesting, but how exactly would you pull it off? Unless this is hosted off of EMC, it seems like it would be difficult to control the mobs and how much gear players have.
    ConductorConduit likes this.
  3. My guess is it'd be in the waste or frontier.
    It sounds like a cool event!
  4. I intend to be on EMC for this, it will be trust based and a complementary enderchest so players have that option to empty.

Mobs are going to be controlled via group difficulty, the area has mob cap in mind and all caves surrounding the floor will be torched and slabbed
    Stnywitness likes this.
  5. But you can't die whilst a residence right?

(I said whilst cause it made me sound smart) ;)
  6. This will be in the Frontier ;)
    Stnywitness and Kryarias like this.
  7. Oooohhh, okay. I had misunderstood something.
    Thanks for clarifying