[EVENT] The Big Dig!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MoreMoople, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Hosted by: crystaldragon13
    When: 3:00 AM EMC time, 2/10/22
    Where: The location will be announced closer to the start of the event

Join us to mine a giant hole from air to bedrock, level by level! There won't be prizes nor will there be any competition. This is just a peaceful way to go out with a few people and mine a bit.

2. I have a base that's a huge dig which needs compleing, if your looking for a location :p:p:p
  3. Same 😂
  4. We had a lot of fun last time. :) I won’t be there this time, but I’m sure it’ll be just as fun. I got a lot of cobbled deepslate as well. :D
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  5. I had a great time too Ulti. =] There has been a change in time.. it will be 3 AM so others that could not have been there get to participate this time. Hope to see y'all there. I'll be needing some coffee for this one for sure. xD
  6. Sounds like a great time, but the only way I'd be up at 3am is if the coyotes wake up my dog. Who then barks and wakes me up. I'll join the next one. 🙂
    UltiPig and Nickblockmaster like this.

7. 3AM! Sheesh, gonna need a pot of coffee for this one!

Would love to attend, but may not be able. Maybe I can catch the next one 😉
    UltiPig likes this.
  8. I wish I could make it but it is late for me
    Nickblockmaster and UltiPig like this.
  9. Lol I do too :D
    Silken_thread and UltiPig like this.
  10. I’ll have to check my schedule..

Checked ✅

I checked and it said I’ll be sleeping..

All hail the mighty schedule..

I’ll join the next time my schedule says I can..
  11. Nice event. 100% i will be present on event
    UltiPig likes this.
  12. I'm headed to bed and I have work tomorrow at 7am so... Sad to miss the fun! You all have a great time! :D
    Nickblockmaster and UltiPig like this.
  13. You would go? :eek:

I was at the event for around 30 minutes, but I was getting ready for bed (I don't know why I'm still awake). Have fun!
    khixan likes this.
  14. Man, that stinks. I didn't see this notice yesterday, or I would have gone! Looking forward to the next one!
  15. Hello All! This is for those who participated in the last couple of Big Digs on smp7. There are still items and things from players still at the 2 sites. If you'd like to retrieve your items before the 1.19 update later this month then please go there and grab yer stuff.

Site #1 /waste sw go east down the path
    Site #2 /waste w .. there are TP signs to get to and from the site.

Getting excited for those new blocks! :D
  16. I noticed the date says "2/10/22", what's the actual date is this going to be held on?
  17. I think crystal was just letting people know where they could pick up their stuff from the previous Big Digs. :)