[EVENT] The Big Dig

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by jaqque, Aug 15, 2019.

1. I'am to old, they didn't have them back then, we had fat little hippos and elephants mounted on a truck spring anchored in to the ground, if you were "BIG" enough you could get the nose to touch the ground but if you fell off you best move fast or it would clobber you on the return swing/spring. How ever I did try these things out as a teen when spending time in the park when I should have been in history class and thought they were quite cool.
    I'm so old I even missed out on the Big Wheel craze.:(
    But now I have Minecraft and the Empire and all is right with the world.:p
  2. Where CGP Grey went? That's literally the only reason I know that Moab exists because CGP Grey went there haha
    jaqque likes this.
  3. Had fun thanks so much :)
    jaqque likes this.

4. Good job everyone, we vanquished the evil chunks!
  5. Thank you all that came out for the dig, We have eradicated the sixteen most evil contiguous chunks in EMC.
    Not everyone is pictured below..

l'll be honest -I had my doubts - we did it. We did it!

... I have bigger plans.

Are you with me?
  6. Looks like you all had an amazing time :D I hope to join the (de)construction company at the next one ;3
    jaqque, Joy_the_Miner and MoreMoople like this.
  7. next Friday also?
    jaqque likes this.
  8. jaqque likes this.
  9. Thanks for hosting this event jaqque! I had a great time, getting slaughtered by an Eyender for 10 minutes, jamming out to Disc 11, and falling into holes 1 block wide to bedrock. Would definitely go to another! :D
    jaqque likes this.
  10. Uh oh... just reconnected since I left about halfway through in the cobble hut, and went over to my chest I was keeping my Elytra and fireworks in, that had a sign that said "Conq_'s stuff plez don't touch or you die". It's empty. Sigh.
    jaqque likes this.
  11. Sorry to hear that mate, it may be wise to lock the chest. I know it cost 1000 rupees but it make your stuff secure
    jaqque likes this.
  12. Nuttyknight42 I guess being a cheap skate has finally come back to bite me, but still 1000r just to lock one chest :eek:! Ehh, maybe it's just me that feels that's pretty expensive, but this time I should've spent the money.
    jaqque likes this.
  13. I'm excited for your "bigger plans;'' Hopefully I can come next time too!
    jaqque and Skiddylicense04 like this.
  14. There other ways to secure a chest like put a protect block on the chest, blocks like stone brick
  15. If you break the sign afterwards it refunds you 500 rupees, but that's indeed still expensive. Nuttyknight's suggestion is indeed what I'd do: putting a protected block ontop (and perhaps under too) of your chest will prevent it from being opened, and it's completely free. :)
    jaqque and HazardousCode like this.
  16. I've never ever seen one of these... But seeing everyone's responses to it, I feel like I missed something... I was anti-social.

I wish I coulda spent more time, but I'm not using college wifi much... And I was busy at the time. Mayhaps next time?

Also I see deadmon in there.. don't kill 6 too, please? xD

Yes. I know. I'm slow. Scuse me. I'm busy...
    jaqque likes this.
  17. TomVanWijnen and NuttyKnight42 If I remember correctly, you can't put protected blocks in the waste, right?
    jaqque likes this.
  18. False! Certain blocks are protected, even in the waste.

Buildmode can't be used, though.
  19. Ok, guess I have to put tnt on and around my chest then

Also how do you quote or whatever it's called from someone else's post? I always see people do it but I have no idea how
    jaqque likes this.
  20. You go to their post and hit reply
    jaqque and Conq_ like this.