[event?] take all my stuff (im leaving)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Kaddrii, Apr 1, 2021.

?

miss me?

yuh 4 vote(s) 40.0%
no.. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
idk you, wish i did tho <3 4 vote(s) 40.0%
mozzarella stix :p 4 vote(s) 40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. HEYY

some of you might know me from a couple years ago as Foxy_Kitty or Kaddrii, its cool if your a new one tho ;P

Anyways, I'm not active anymore. I was active about a year ago, but then I joined highschool and got super budy and now I just don't play emc anymore.

If you want to contact me, my discord is Kaddrii#3879, i love meeting new people!! I usually play the attack on titan game and minecraft bedrock (if anyone wants to play with me just let me know, im in a realm)
    i love mozzarella sticks and anime and bagels ohmygodd

anyways this isnt an AMA unless like you guys want to? idk lmao up to u

ANYWAYS BACK TO THE EVENT::
    Tomorrow im letting you all have full access to my residence, including build, break, use, and CONTAINER.
    I have lots of promos and just random stuff. Heads, building blocks, food, maps, you name it. I was kinda a hoarder :pp

anyways, I hid all the promos in random chests so you can have fun looking for those, i'd love to see you guys demolish my residence! I'd rather my childhood go out in flames of glory than just die out like an ugly old man EHEHEHKAKAK (also im leaving firespread and explosions off haha.)

anyways

WHAT TIME:
    10am EST is when im turning the flags on and you guys can have full access.

YOU BETTER BE THERE EHEHEH
    cya tmr! tell your friends, i love everyone <3

PS
    this isnt an april fools joke, its only coincidence hahahaa
  2. Goodbye Kadrii, I will remember you as FoxyKitty before you changed your name. I will miss you, I wish you the best in life as you depart from EMC!
  3. Bye my friend
  4. imma cry, i will miss you guys so much. i had so many wonderful memories with you both, bye now <3
    Joy_the_Miner and Stnywitness like this.
  5. I am going to miss you so much Foxy_Kitty... I've known you on empire for freakin ages. You are always, always welcome back :D <3
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.