Event Survey 2018!!!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Because I participate so little in EMC events but don't have much criticism either, just like I believe every year so far, I won't be filling out this form, but I'll give my few points that I would have put there here:

Q4: "How long should the entry period for EMC Contests be?"
    Depends on how long it takes to finish it. At least 10ish days if it doesn't take long to finish, but for something such as the recent writing contest, I think how long it was this time was fine, so people can take their time to come up with something amazing. :)

Q5: "What type of prizes for EMC contests do you like the MOST?"
    Unique items are cool, and I believe especially if a name is included in them, will serve as a great memory and thing to show to others. :)

Q6: "Of the following, which type of EMC Contest do you want to participate in?"
    All are cool, though I personally think building adventure maps would take way too long to be a good idea for a contest.
    Also, this recent writing contest was especially cool. :) Perhaps another writing contest, but then shorter, would be fun?

Q8: this slider made my night last night, I love it. :D

EMC special events:
    I like them, but sometimes I feel like it's very slow paced, which my impatient side doesn't like as much (example: the previous EMC birthday event). Solution: don't really know to be honest. One thing that would probably help (in general), is clearer instructions, so people know better what to do.

Q20: Time schedule:
    I'm from Europe: any day 10 AM to 5 PM, Saturday & Sunday 5 AM to 5 PM. This is probably similar for most people from Europe.

I hope this is of any use. :)
    607 likes this.
  2. Please fill out the form and do not reply to the thread with this information. It's not easily added into the format I need and you are giving answers to some questions that have specific limits. Thanks.
    Bromine_XD and 607 like this.
  3. What should I do with the other questions, though? I have no relevant information whatsoever for those, and don't want to fill up the results with that. :p
  4. Just put N/A. I can easily remove data like that. It's difficult to ADD data.
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  5. Thanks, doing that right now. :)
    607 likes this.
  6. Firefloor is lit :rolleyes:
  7. Yay, voices are being heard that aren't staff. :)
    Slvr likes this.
  8. I enjoy EMC events! I appreciate you taking feedback from us to find what events bring in most people!
    607 and Bromine_XD like this.
  9. #horseracesplsemc
    Slvr likes this.
  10. This is actually an idea I've thought about before, can't believe I didn't think to put it on the survey! Ive always loved the player events with this. Sefl51 had a very neat betting one at one point that sounded great although I think it fell flat because not enough people joined...?
  11. i have this giant one around my breeding res
  12. Cool. I said firefloor and that valentine boat and bow thing were my favorites
  13. edit: Thanks* That's for doing this; As a European player the Event Times are super hard for me to attend, so I'm happy to finally be able to express that.
    607 likes this.
  14. I'm sorry, but did you mean to say 'Thanks'? :)
    CloverOcean likes this.
  15. Hehe, yes. :p I always proof read my posts, but somehow that slipped through!
    607 likes this.
  16. We need a mega horse racing arena on games now that would be cool XD
    purplebook163 and CloverOcean like this.
  17. any idea if the results will be out soon?
  18. Krysyy is experiencing the flooding issues going on in Florida at the moment and some other stuff seems to have gone down recently. I'm sure she'll get to it once she can though.
    Texas*... I don't know where my phone got Florida from
    purplebook163, MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  19. floxas? Teorida? who knows :p

Anyways good point ty
    Slvr likes this.