[EVENT] Staff vs the World - Oct 10, 2019

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Aug 4, 2016.

1. When? October the 10th at 8:30pm EMC Time

Where? /Games at /v PvP

What? Staff VS The World is a MASSIVE PvP event where the Staff team will try their best to survive as long as they can against EMC's players.

Get your best armor and potions ready. The Staff is coming for you!

Think you can take them on? Go to /Games at /v PvP to try to kill them.
    Some may even have heads to give to their killers.
    SkeleTin007, jewel_king, 607 and 11 others like this.
  2. Will try to make it!

EDIT: First!
  3. Can't Wait:rolleyes:
  4. nice ill be there ;)

will aikar and kryssy be there too?

let me know
  5. Will be there!
  6. I will be for some of the time. Aikar's schedule is currently unknown.
  7. okey :I
  8. Love the picture, seems Chin has the right idea there: "K, thx, bye!" :D

Anyway, I'm not into pvp myself but I hope others will have lots of fun here!
    SkeleTin007, _Bunni__ and Eviltoade like this.
  9. Im the worst ever in all of everland, but I will be there to jump around on people's heads and pretend to do stuff. You should come just to say hi shel! :D
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  10. I'll be there! For those wondering about my head... there may be one available to one lucky person. I haven't officially given out my head in a long time, but with my new position as staff, I have decided I'd let someone else have the chance to own my head. Any players who slay me will be put onto a list, and after a fair, simple random.org drawing, one person will be chosen to bear ownership to this FDNY21 head - the first of which that will be available at a PVP event! :)

For those who are not so fortunate and wish to bear ownership and have spare funds for a head, they may check out the summer sale at 18200. Good luck to all later, and I'll see you on the battlefields!
    legoace61 likes this.
  11. I will try to be there!
    legoace61 likes this.
  12. Just a quick question, will everyone be forced in a group? Or else I'm not going. I'm tired of those players.
    Tbird1128 and JohnKid like this.
  13. Baradar? You there? Wanna fight?
    Baradar67 likes this.
  14. As fun as it would be to destroy the staff before the staff destroy the world. I'm going to see Suicide Squad with my brother for his birthday. So I will not be able to help out. I hope those that can make it defend the rest against the staff.
    Raaynn likes this.
  15. Please increase player cap :p
  16. i will hope to be there
  17. Haha killed JDHallows XD
    I wanted to kill B4DMAN5IMON or HxCami10 but i killed JD
    I already got his head today for winning firefloor :p well now i have 2!
    jossytheninja and Vizsco like this.