[EVENT] SingleMalt's Challenge

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by SingleMalt85, Oct 24, 2020.

?

Are you excited at the prospect of a big new community event?

Yes 5 vote(s) 100.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hello Everyone

I have often felt that there needs to be more large scale events available for EMC's active community. As such I have been spending an enormous amount of time and resources building such an event on my Utopia residence.
    This has been a project I've been working on for a long, long, LONG time and it's finally nearing completion. I wanted to provide a sneak peak to hopefully build some excitement.

What I have created is a multi-tiered event that includes elements of parkour, mazes, and obstacles. This is not meant to be a fast event. some of the challenges are punishing and some contain an element of luck. As such I intend for the rewards to be worth the challenge and will greatly appreciate event donations from participants as well.

The event is broken down as follows:

Step 1 - Parkour (low-med difficulty)
    Step 2 - Sky Dive (low-med difficulty)
    Step 3 - Cobweb Obstacle (low-med difficulty)
    Step 4 - Pressure Plate Path (low-med difficulty)
    Step 5 - Pressure Plate Path 2 (med-high difficulty)
    Step 6 - Parkour 2 (med-high difficulty)
    Step 7 - The Stone Maze (med-high difficulty)
    Step 8 - The Waterway (low-med difficulty)
    Step 9 - Button Roulette (high difficulty)

As mentioned above a lot of time, patience, and resources have gone into the creation of this course. I have personally tested all sections to ensure they are passable.

I expect the event to be ready to go live within the next couple of weeks. I still need to finish some of the aesthetic work and finalize a couple of the sections.

I welcome any feedback anyone may have. Thank you

2. Sounds interesting and looks great! Looking forward to seeing it open
    StoriedPast likes this.
  3. Hi All

Waiting for final mod approval and then this will be good to go :)