[EVENT] Shop Residence Grief Party

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Slvr, Aug 21, 2018.

1. My third residence is in need of some cleanup. I do not want it in its current condition anymore, and I do not feel like breaking up all the items, but just resetting it would honestly be painful. :p So! That is where you come in.

Get your pickaxes, shears, axes, and shovels ready, my friends (silk touch picks, I might add). This shop residence is maneuvered via teleports throughout the sections and there are tons of items used to build it, varying from wood to wool and glass and glowstone. There are item frames and of course, chests. Iron was used to construct a significant portion of one segment of the residence.

Haste, speed, etc beacons will be provided to make maneuvering easier and you can go to the residence currently to look around.

When: Saturday, September 8th, 2018 - 12:00 PM (afternoon)
    Where: /v 16082 OR /v +sbb OR /v slvr 3 on SMP8
    What: You are going to take your tools and destroy stuff that you want! (You will only have destroy perms, so you cannot place stuff down.)
    Other Info: It's a big lot and there's a bunch of stuff here. While I intend to sell most of the stock IN the chests, if there's any left there by September 1st, it's gonna be there for the grief party. Tell your friends and make sure to bring a wide variety of tools - especially silk touch if you want glowstone/glass stuff.
  2. Recycle the build, I like it! :D
  3. If it's early enough, I'll be there :)
  4. Bump.
    Time is likely to be 12pm (afternoon/midday), but that is not set in stone yet. I will be able to confirm that probably tomorrow.
  5. I think that might conflict with firefloor? Idk, depends on how long your thing is
  6. I might try to make it my ender friend
  7. Firefloor? You realize that this is on a Saturday, right? :p Afaik there are no event conflicts for that time.
  8. (There was a tomorrow in there)
  9. I meant that tomorrow I will have a set time for when the event will take place on September 1st.
    ASliceOfRhyBread likes this.
  10. Oh pfft, I'm dumb
  11. This event is going to take place Saturday, September 1st 2018, at 12:00PM (afternoon) EMC time.

Hope to see you all there!
  12. Will be there if EMC is updated....
  13. Time has been updated to September 8th, 2018 at 12pm EMC time due to my family having no communication skills, leaving me with no internet for the laptop this weekend.

Hope to see ya'll next
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  14. The day where I go off-roading and go fishing. Well Slvr hope the event goes well