[EVENT] September 11th Memorial Service - Hosted by Krysyy

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Baradar67, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Tonight, September 11th, 2017, please join Krysyy at the memorial on smp4 for the annual September 11th memorial service. This is not a party, so don't expect any drops/giveaways. Please also be advised that the memorial service will be held in residence chat and you are expected to be respectful if you attend. Any signs of disrespect towards this day and what it stands for will result in a removal from the ceremony and possible staff action.

This is not the time for political discussions/arguments. This is simply a memorial service hosted by Krysyy to honor the fallen from 9/11. The memorial residence has a stage, as well as barriers to keep players out of the memorial pools. Please be respectful of other's space when you visit.

What: September 11th Memorial Service
    When: TONIGHT at 8 pm EMC time
    Where: /v memorial on smp4

For those who could not be here for the memorial and would would like to share their story or just say a few words about 9-11 please do so below. Please be respectful.
  2. See everyone tonight
    Galantisizer likes this.
  3. aww i cant come again this year :(
  4. Can't make it tonight... I'm so sorry for anyone you know that died during the attack :(
  5. I'll be there this year. I remembered last year as well just couldn't be with the community for it.
    LongJohnSlvrs likes this.
  6. I've missed this memorial once in the past, and I consider that too many times. I will be attending tonight.
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  7. Aww man. I work tonight.

Is it possible for anyone to take screenies and a video of the service for those of us that have rl obligations? :D
  8. I'll leave the video-making to those that can do it justice, but I can certainly catch screenshots.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  9. Awesome! Ty :)
  10. I've attended this memorial in the past and just barely made it last time but I hope I can make it on time this year (if all fails I will be doing homework).
    FadedMartian likes this.

11. "Let's Roll" Last words heard from Todd as the passengers stormed the cockpit and prevented the Plane from hitting its target.
  12. Unfortunately cannot attend... so
    Salute!
  13. We shall salute to those who stopped that plane from reaching its target and pray to the victims families who lost those who were in the attack. Our hearts are with you
    ZanDarkin2 likes this.
  14. Can't make it. Sorry.
  15. I recorded a video, should be up here soon.

EDIT: File size is 5.3gb and 1:15 long, so unfortunately, I can't do it. :(
    FadedMartian likes this.
  16. Did you try youtube?
  17. I did 45 days active duty during 911 and have a memorial at my res, 5651, on utopia.
    Never forget.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  18. I wish I could've been there. Praying for all of the families that lost a lot on 9/11 :(
  19. I don't have a verified phone number on it. :(
  20. If you're willing to give Google Drive a try, you can upload it on that. The file size shouldn't be an issue as Google Drive gives 15 GB to start with. Or, if you upload it to Google Drive and allow me to download the file, I have a verified YouTube account and could post it.

Of course assuming you want to try that. I personally have photos of (most) of what Krysyy said and of a few other speakers.
    Sydney4363 likes this.