[EVENT] Secret Santa 2020

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by naMrorriM, Nov 20, 2020.

?

Eggnog?

Poll closed Dec 11, 2020.
Eggnog is good 20 vote(s) 71.4%
Eggnog is bad 8 vote(s) 28.6%
  1. Just over 3 days left to put your gifts under the tree, if this will be a problem for you just PM me and we will work it out.
    I will close the res at 10PM on the 24th to give me time to rearrange the chests, and it will be ready for gift opening 12AM on Christmas day.
  2. 12001 is now open! All but 3 gifts are accounted for, if you are one of those 3 I'm sure you won't have to wait much longer. Thanks everyone for participating and Merry Christmas :)

(Gifts are in the same chest number as before)
  3. Thank you so much to my secret santa! Loved the pun especially :D
    and thank you to mirror for putting this together!
  4. This was so much fun!! Thank you to my secret santa! :D
  5. My secret santa was a genius, they sent me on a whole scavenger hunt with a bunch of prizes <3
    Thank you, both my secret santa and Mirror for hosting!! :D
  6. Thank you for hosting this! It was super fun! And thanks to my secret Santa!!!
    SunnyStorm7, Sharpie42 and naMrorriM like this.
  7. Thank you Mirror and my secret Santa for the gifts!
    SunnyStorm7 and naMrorriM like this.
  8. Thanks to everyone for putting this together and thanks to my santa
  9. This was awesome idea thanks mirror and my secret santa.
    SunnyStorm7, tamraaa and naMrorriM like this.
  10. Thank you to my secret santa and mirror :D it was really fun.
  11. Also thanks to my secret santa, I have no clue who it was, but quite a shiny surprise!

And thanks also to naMrorriM, I cant believe you took time to move all the items around, and love your post fell right at midnight! :p
  12. Thanks to Mirror and my secret santa! Merry Christmas :D
  13. Thanks to whoever my secret santa was! Thanks to mirror for hosting this as well!
    I had a lot of fun with this.
    Merry Christmas everyone! :)
    naMrorriM likes this.
  14. I should be able to pick my gift up some point tomorrow.
    naMrorriM and VoidDistortion like this.
  15. Thank you much Mirror. I love my gift!! Thank you secret-Santa.

Merry Christmas all! And Happy Holidays
    naMrorriM likes this.
  16. Thank you to my Secret Santa! My gift was really pretty so I felt like showing off :)

Also, thank you to Mirror for your very generous gift! Having trouble vaulting it, think it's cause there's a book... Shame that that's still an issue.
  17. Oh no! If you leave the book in your gift chest I will mail it to you later. Same for anyone else who has this issue, I didn't know that would be a problem :confused:

Edit: The spawnpoint of 12001 is now a subzone with build and container true for convenience
    HazardousCode likes this.
  18. Its only an issue with the book in the shulker i think. If you take the book out IT should all vault fine
  19. I had the same issue, ended up swinging over to the waste and setting it down, removing the contents and just vaulting everything individually. :)
    KatydidBuild and HazardousCode like this.