[EVENT] RET Industries Conference (Jobs Available!)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Dean_Catterson, May 11, 2013.

1. Love the ideas and should stick to most of it. If there is to be any alterations though, please pm me and try and show me what's going on. Thank you.
    Dean_Catterson likes this.
  2. Great job Dean!
  3. These expansion plans are remarkable!
  4. Just Is Good ideas
    ApeEmperor likes this.
  5. This is -----> imagesCA38M8SY.jpg
    ApeEmperor and Dean_Catterson like this.
  6. Alright after a sucessful day we still have various building related jobs available! PM me for details
    skrillexrocks500 likes this.
  7. I hope to get as many pictures on here as possible of the projects we've been working on. However I am moving today so will be unable to do so for a while.

In the meantime, marvel at this image of the Penny Bridge! 2013-06-20_21.23.09.png
    mba2012, L0tad and 72Volt like this.
  8. Dean, I have noticed something when I came to Wrem today. I noticed on of the first canals in Wrem and the city canal are now useless. Seems buildings went up and closed of the harbor in the middle of the city and the city canal system. That a lot of the early citizens adapted their res to. I would like to you to do one of two things.
    1. Come up with some ideas to continue this system, or.
    2.Come up with some ideas has to close off this system.
    Because as of right now, you can't really do anything with the inner city waterways.
    Thanks man.
  9. I understand your concern. I have thought up a potential solution to the problem though, I hope to get it in place within the next month or so. My plan is to build an underground tunnel linking the lake with the outside Bay of Wrem. We can remove the overhead canals if that is what the people want, but they technically are still functional so I don't see much benefit from removing them. The underground canal from Inizio to Pazzo is my inspiration, so will probably try to make it similar to it.
  10. I understand your concept and the ideas seems pretty legitimate except for the points that it's still nor functional and the whole grand scheme of things. I propose that we make that some type of center Or even an open market type of area. If the overhead canal would've went to Inizino, Then that would have worked out incredibly well. Also to the matter of the bigger highway that needs to be completed. That has not been touched for almost a month now And also I will be putting up tracks From Oakville to Wrem. to Inizino asap on the Birch Highway.
    If you need anything or have any questions please put them in here or send me a PM thank you.
  11. I believe that ants incredibly donated all the tracks already and created the birch highway to both OV and Inizino.
  12. Only one side Brick and it was the Militia who donated the material.
  13. I wouldp really like a job bc my brother spent all my rupees on quart
  14. There is always work to be done! :D
    You are welcome to come out to the city and see what jobs need to be done. I know there is an area of stone and sand that needs to be cleared out in the City of Wrem.
    Check out the Wrem thread for future details.