[Event/Project] Minecraft Christmas Carol

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by XendorDawnburst, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Hey, everyone! With Halloween in the past, and Thanksgiving in the near future, everyone is getting ready for the ultimate holiday: Christmas! Stores are stocked up, artists are practicing their songs... yep, the season is trickling near!

But if you aren't as psyched up as I am, here's a song for you to listen to:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvmLSk9C3Js

Now, back to business! The reason why I'm reaching out to you is because I am wanting to make a Christmas Music video of my own... with YOU!

The plan is simple: I will record myself playing three different songs on the keyboard, and then an audio recording of myself singing with it. I will edit it together into one file, and share it with you, along with a sheet with the lyrics for the song! You can then record yourself singing along with the songs, however I want you to wear headphones/earbuds while doing it, with as little background sound as possible! I want your voice, and your voice alone!

Wow, I sound like Ursula!

After you finish recording, I will want you to send the file to me, so that I may edit all the audio together! After I do that, I will record a video in Minecraft to make the music video. I will be using the moplayers mod, which creates "clones" of whoever you choose, so I will require the username for each of your characters. After I finish the video, I will release it on Christmas Eve!

If you have any interest in participating, please send me an email titled "Christmas Carol" at
    xendor101dawnburst@gmail.com, including your Minecraft username. If you do not wish to share your email, then create your own/another gmail account for this event!

Thank you very much for reading this! I will be announcing the songs that will be in the video by the time I have all the copyrights taken care of! See you around!

Xendor Dawnburst
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTRrBxfR2lgweC-u5MZR8Rw

P.S. - If you are musically talented, and want to include your instrument, I will consider it, since I only have an electric piano.