[EVENT] Private server Battle Dome

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by fat_batman, May 3, 2014.

1. Hopefully next time you can fix TNT and some other stuff :) Other then that it was fun!
  2. Didn't know about this until now or I would have come, will definitely come if you host it again.
  3. If this is hosted again; I think skype or something should be a requirement, as it was kinda hectic for people without it.
  4. I think we should use the EMC Mumble. Mumble doesn't need a account so it would work good.
  5. Mumble or skype aside, I agree with Teh Potato God.
  6. yes, i heard from fat that your team didnt do good because not all were on skype...we used skype :p

so yes skype is needed, i dont like mumble because of that push to talk and i dont like mumble at all really :/
  7. Anyone else want to join?
  8. I can next week
  9. Get a time set, and I will see if i can do it again.

Also, I'm not overly keen on moderating any voice chat. I'm not sure if EMC even has any guidelines on acceptable voice chat conduct. But if you guys want to use it, that's fine. :)

I would suggest solving, and testing, the problems you had with the last game. So things go much more smoothly and no 'downtime'. Did you want me to suggest some things you could improve/fix?

An in game chat plugin would be a good idea. group manager can work with a few chat plugins using permission to separate chat groups. Though not as fast/efficient as voice chat, it will provide an in-game system that all can use equally to coordinate with their group.
  10. I'm thinking Saturday 3pm est
  11. I will play if I can make more modern art.
  12. Lol go for it,

I think this time myself and fat will make even teams befor game starts
  13. That time is a little iffy for me, would putting it back to 6 PM EST again work?
    samsimx likes this.
  14. I would love to join if you plan on having another instance of the game, and if you have the room to support me. :)
  15. OOPS ment to put 6 est lol i was thinking of my time
    Choongjae likes this.
  16. The owner of the server stopped pay for it so sady we will have to close this till i come up with a new plan, stay for more posts :(
  17. doing everything i can to make this work :)
  18. we should be able to do it tomorrow at 6pm est :D