[EVENT] Presidential Party

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Mar 1, 2019.

1. I am there :p
    Conq_ likes this.
  2. Won't be able to make it, expect rotten egg sandwiches and burnt fish without me.
    Jk have a great time <3
    Conq_ likes this.
  3. Party time! Count me in!:D
    Conq_ likes this.
  4. Krysyy 2 unrelated questions and one related one: Can Marlix's get stuck in cobwebs? What is the block radius that Marlix's can summon Guardians? Also, what minigames are going to happen at the Presidential Party?
    (I've honestly only gone to Mob Arenas, and have no idea what 90% of the other minigames are, so I want to know what stuff I should study up on.)
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  5. Yessss it's on Sunday I can come too it :)
    Conq_ likes this.
  6. No idea on the marlix questions. Not too proficient with mob limitations.

As for mini games, study up on how to have fun :) various games will be played but all rely on you knowing how to have fun.
  7. This is so awesome!! I probably won't be able to make it this time but will try and pop in at least for a few minutes! Either way Woot!! Hope everyone hos a great time. =D
    Conq_ likes this.
  8. How does the mob arena work?
  9. what's the dress code

10. Birthday suits! Whee!
    *runs around in bare fur*
    Carbonyx, jacob5089, Conq_ and 4 others like this.
  11. Fell free to dress up if you would like. If not, no biggie =)
    (keep it EMC appropriate always of course)
    Conq_ likes this.
  12. No idea what I ran into :D
  13. Thanks to all who came out to the first event. A 2nd party will be held at 7 pm on Monday, March 4th where we'll get to hear windy's thank you speech and have some more fun.

See you all there!
  14. The event and after party fun of firefloor was tons of fun. Only wished that we could have kept the TNT :(
    Can't wait for Windy's speech!:D
    Windylava likes this.
  15. You can. Go back to FireFloor and find the magma block and go to the prize room. You should be able to open your vault and put your TNT in there.
  16. They're gone now. Nothing in my inventory when I go back.
  17. Aww :( i dont have wifi on mondt i cant come :( and is the sword made by both people?
  18. Yes, they each learned to compromise and created it together.
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  19. Stop trying to hide things. You won’t get away with it :p
  20. Presidential Pen:
    Does the Looting IV still work if it's in the off-hand slot and can't make the final hit?
    If the main-hand has Looting III does it take precedents over the off-hand Looting IV?