[EVENT] poof’s Big Hurrah!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by poofasaurus, Dec 29, 2018.

1. I’ve planned this early and I’ll tell you why;
    sadly, I’m saying my final goodbye.
    Mr_Poof_ and I had one little tot.
    Another coming soon and that’s a lot!

With two in diapers not able to speak,
    we’ve found EMC time becoming bleak.
    Please, will you join us for one last “Hurrah!”
    before I finally make my withdraw?

We’ll give you my wood and all of my stone.
    Voting gear, promos, they’re yours without loan!
    A final event, let’s bring down the mall!
    Secrets and treasures, you can take it all!

I’ll need some help with this big reduction
    for two reses are up for destruction.
    Res 4100, February nine
    at 7pm is when I’ll resign.

-poof

poof’s Big Hurrah!

4100 on smp2
    February 9th
    7pm EMC time

Bring:
    Open vault pages (as many as you can)
    Tools to Destroy
    Please do not bring me any gifts! I’m leaving and will not use them.

There are too many items to list here, but some highlights include Love Potions, Bonus Chests, iDay Armor, Freedom Blades, Voter’s Gear, Reindeer, Vouchers. Be ready for about 15 mil worth of good stuff!

2. :( It's super sad to see you leave.
    luckycordel likes this.
  3. Awww sorry to see a long time Face leave, i think you have been around the entire time ive been on emc!
    GL with the tots,
    luckycordel likes this.
  4. Awww, I'll miss you :( I'll try to make it to this!

May your house be blessed with the joyful smiles and laughter of your young ones. :)
    luckycordel and Top_Benny like this.
  5. Oh no your leaving, hope you always will love Minecraft, good luck in the rest of your life ( I hope you live till your 100s.)
    Make sure to have fun and never give up, I tell you life will bring challenges and you can overcome them.
    all the best wishes and Waffles to you, happy new year!
    luckycordel likes this.
  6. I think you should store your Voter's Gear in your vault and give it 5-10 years, You will return with tots in tow to show them an amazing world of wonder which you used to explore. I know that may not seem logical now, but what better game for young ones to learn the basics of gaming on. My Nephew is only 10, and he loves every minute he gets to log onto the Empire and explore and build for the past couple of years. All of the other items you could earn again, but we only get 1 set of those, and they are essential for many activities throughout the Empire.

My kids have enjoyed a lot of the older Nintendo games I saved from my youth, and still play some of them these days from time to time. Minecraft does seem to be declining, but it's future rests on the passing of the torch from one generation to the next. I aim to stick around until my great grand-kids have seen some of the roads I am constructing :)

I do applaud your willingness to give back to the community that thinks so highly of you and Mr.Poof, which is yet another example of your thoughtfulness for the Empire and it's inhabitants. I am sure I am not the only one not so happy with the thought of your absence, but hope you will consider this suggestion, and make this an extended break. Family does come first, and always should, but I think the Empire actually holds a special place in the context of family.

We will miss you no matter the length of time, and hope to see you again.

Best Wishes,

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
  7. Awww good bye poof it was great having you around im very sad to see you go
    luckycordel likes this.
  8. ! vanishes in a *poof* !

Most importantly, congrats on the little poofs :) They are worth it.

Hopefully I can make it to the event.
    luckycordel, Top_Benny and MoreMoople like this.
  9. Congrats to you both for the poofs! That is beautiful, and the little introduction poem, I love it. 10/10

It's sad to see you both go. If it works out later down the dusty road, I hope you know we'll always take you back. :)

I will mark it on my calendar and hope I can arrive on time. I'm glad to of met y'all, and had a good time, take care of yourselves. Peace!
    luckycordel likes this.
  10. Totally understand, been there. But it will not be the same with out you here. You're one in a million.;)
    luckycordel and MaglorYavetil like this.
  11. Can i start calling you Foop in public again now?
    wafflecoffee and luckycordel like this.
  12. Have I read this wrong? Mr Poof is not returning?
    luckycordel likes this.
  13. It will be odd to see you go and no longer see you around EMC. But I hope you, your husband, and children all have great lives together. I will try my best to make it to your final event to partake in the fun and say farewell before you part from EMC.
  14. You shouldn't leave though :eek: because they grow and stuff. Before you know it they'll be huge then you can simply log back in :D
  15. Carol has a good point.
  16. Glad to see you going away from EMC in a creative, well-thought out manner, though I do hate to see you leave EMC :(

I did not think this is what you meant by a "big event" in February
    luckycordel likes this.
  17. Bye poof, it will be sad to see you go
    luckycordel likes this.
  18. Aww, seems like many players are leaving EMC these days. You will be missed, Poof! ;_;
    luckycordel likes this.
  19. Congrats, on the little one on the way. I'm sure you'll be back in a few years, hopefully. Best wishes to you and your family.
    I'll do my best to make it to the Big Hurrah!
    Nickblockmaster and FadedMartian like this.