[EVENT POLL] Monday Event January 12

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jan 12, 2015.

?

Vote for your choice of event:

Poll closed Jan 12, 2015.
Netherspleef @ /smp1 13 vote(s) 14.0%
PvP Fight @ /smp6 5 vote(s) 5.4%
Firefloor @ /smp4 16 vote(s) 17.2%
Death Event @ /smp3 26 vote(s) 28.0%
Mining Event @ /smp7 28 vote(s) 30.1%
Mob Arena @ /smp5 5 vote(s) 5.4%
  1. RainbowChin and Bigdavie are in the UK area
    chickeneer, ignoramoose, and myself are in the US
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  2. Rainbowchin is a brit m8.
    EDIT: Forgot Bigdavie existed. :[ Ninja'd
  3. ik im on the same schedule :(
  4. Only found out today that alex also lived in the uk :)
  5. I think you've got that wrong mate
  6. He was born and lived in uk for awhile, forgot to add that, sorry mate! :)
  7. yea
  8. Noob question here... what is a Death Event?
  9. A random location in the wastelands is chosen, players go there. krysyy then spawns 100 withers, over 9000 enraged mobs, a bunch of other mobs and 3 sheep, which proceed to kill everyone and everything. There might be cake too, mob drops are usually turned off. It's just a fun event to interact with other players and die a lot of times.
    Perry_Stahlsis likes this.
  10. Yaay :p Firefloor ftw!
  11. Mining! Get your votes in!
  12. Not 100% sure when Rainbow sleeps, then, because he always seems to be on. :p
    commander_JS and Kalia1784 like this.
  13. Death Event...
  14. That's hilarious! I might have to try one of those sometime!
  15. Huh, seeing the netherspleef option reminds me of when I joined the server.. I haven't done one in pretty close to 3 years, and netherspleef was hosted by an old, now retired Staff member named Dark_Liz. Those were some good times, but that was also at a time when the spleef game had to be reset manually by all the people who played it, and that was a huge arena.
  16. Wow this is really close between death event and mining I vote for mining but you know both are sweet
  17. Mining event on smp7. Gather your gear and meet me and some other staff on smp7. Specific location announced soon.
  18. :rolleyes:
  19. Is this going to be a regular mining event, or is going to be a "Come here for mining, oh wait you're dead" event