[Event] Pineapple Day Celebration | June 27, 2016

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Interesting combination, hmmm and how long have you been feeling like this :p
    poofasaurus and The_Iron_Foxy like this.
  2. Not even a coded pineapple-Melon :p
  3. Probably won't be there... :(

But anyway, happy Pineapple Day!
  4. They sell it at tesco! It's low in fat and high in yumminess :p Perfect for jacket potatoes :3
  5. IKR...
  6. Pineapple upside down cake for me <3
  7. I probably won't be able to make it because it would be 1 am :p, but i hope everyone has a fun time :)
  8. <3 Pineapple DoleWhip float with pineapple spear <3
    Happy Pineapple Day everyone!
  9. Oh here's one I couldn't help but to share :p hubby's favorite, Pineapple cream cheese!
  10. I like Pineapples! I do! I like them! And I would eat them in a boat! And I would eat them with a goat. And I will eat them in the rain. And in the dark. And on a train. And in a car. And in a tree.
    They are so good so good you see!
  11. There's the Seuss
  12. Wrong; pineapple is also bitter. Go study up. >:o

Just kidding, just kidding. :p I'm looking forward to this little shindig! Should be, um, interesting, haha. :)
    Acemox2k and SkeleTin007 like this.
  13. I ate some pineapple with mango in a smoothie to celebrate today. That's my new favorite way of eating it. :)
    CloverOcean and Kytula like this.
  14. Cool bananas...... Er pineapples
    CloverOcean and PineappleGem like this.
  15. one of these?

(lol jks pls dont hurt me <3)
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  16. Be like a pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear your crown, and be sweat on the inside
    CloverOcean and Kytula like this.
  17. The first time in forever...
    that an event has been on SMP3.
    Unless you count MM
    ShelLuser and EnderMagic1 like this.
  18. ahhh, good one! But not as bitter sweet as a lilikoi! ;) Sorry, but I am a ringer in this category for the most part. Dont even know how many I have devoured. Lived on Oahu for 11 years and Maui for 12 years. Waimanalo Elementary School north shore Oahu and Maui High School. Ho'okipa pavilions is the surf spot. Anyway, dont get caught pickin pineapples from the fields, Dole is serious about that if they catch you:eek: ( If...:cool: lol )
    Hashhog and ChickenDice like this.
  19. Yes! its on smp3! :D
  20. The night ended with a line of devoted Pineapple followers preparing to sacrifice themselves to The Great Pineapple.