[Event] Pineapple Day Celebration | June 27, 2016

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jun 27, 2016.

1. XD can't wait!
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  2. Fun fact: I've never eaten pineapple in my life.
  3. Pineapple Upside Down Cake.....Pineapple Juice in my tea....The list is endless! If you are getting sick eat pineapple. Did you know that pineapple has medicinal properties?
    • Pineapples contain a significant amount of calcium, potassium and vitamin C.
    • Pineapples are low in fat and cholesterol.
    • Pineapples are rich in calcium and magnesium.
    • Eating pineapples could help in the growth of bones in young people andstrengthen bones in older people.
    • Eating pineapples can help treat coughs and colds.
    • Bromelain, an enzyme found in pineapple, can help loosen mucus and treat sinus congestion.
  4. I've never really cared for pineapple, except for this one time my grandpa brought back one from Hawaii. It was the best pineapple I had ever tasted.
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  5. My favorite activity for pineapple day...
  6. :D I love fresh pineapple and grilled pineapple. I like to eat my pineapple with ham.
    I was bored XD:

[/url]via Imgflip Meme Generator[/IMG]
  7. We've celebrated Easter before with the magical egging stick. True, we didn't do anything for Easter 2016, but that would have been far too predictable...
    Also, this pineapple party won't have any specially coded items. It's just a celebration that ElfinPineapple and I are throwing as an event because we both have the time and want to host it. We've done events like these for Tacos and Unicorns too. We've gotta keep the community on its toes afterall:p
    SirTah, Hashhog, jkjkjk182 and 11 others like this.
  8. Red Robin puts a ring of pineapple on their "Banzai Burger," one of my girlfriend's favorites. They have a chicken version as well. It's pretty tasty (although I prefer the "Sauteed Shroom" myself). Also a lover of Hawaiian pizza, ham & pineapple ftw!

EDIT:
    Random weird event "just because"? Sounds like SMP8 to me. :)
  9. oeh,

I'm getting hungry here.
    TomvanWijnen and crystaldragon13 like this.
  10. Thanks Anon
    AnonReturns and crystaldragon13 like this.
  11. Wow that's awesome! Never knew there was a day for pineapples. :D

Contrary to popular belief, pineapple is not my favorite fruit (but I do like it), but my favorite ways to enjoy pineapple include:

• dried pineapple
    • canned pineapple
    • upside-down pineapple cake
    • fresh pineapple
    So I guess anything with pineapple ... except basically any artificial pineapple flavor (nasty).

EDIT: I feel like I should hop onto EMC to contribute something to this event ... any thoughts? Could provide some stuff for a DP?
    607 likes this.
  12. OMG BIRD
    JDKSIUFNSKWORJDJQKEKDKAKEJRICDNQPAKEJSÜQJENFISKQJÀJFNSKW
  13. I shall be there!
    Pineapples FTW!:D
  14. Hopefully I will be able to make it!! PIIINNNEEEAPPLLLEESS XD
  15. *cough cough not a joke or anything*
  16. I love pineapple, but mostly in my drinks. Can't think of a single cocktail with Pineapple that I don't enjoy.
    Candied Pineapple pieces are also enjoyable, but I haven't seen those since the late 80's early 90's.

Imposterapple!

So, if you've never heard that one joke about the Cannibals and the Pineapple..... ;)
    PineappleGem and 607 like this.
  17. I can't access your profile, so this is very off-topic, but you seem to be checking in more than once a month.
    Dufne likes this.
  18. Yeah, people want residences e.t.c but I'm pretty much finished up.
  19. Happy pineapple day to all you pineapple eaters;)
    PineappleGem likes this.