[EVENT] Opening Of SMP7 Aquarium

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by BluMacow101, Dec 2, 2017.

1. thats only for auctions
  2. Its against rules if your making someone pay to get perms to your res. (Say your res has no move, and you sell packs you can buy to get move and access to other area's on your res. That is against rules.
    ttyler333 likes this.
  3. He said that the alt bump was against rules, not the VIP pass thingy
  4. Technically if he isnt selling perms to the entire res it is allowed according to the rules page as long as it isnt res flags and only access signs. He hasnt stated what exactly it was he is selling though.

5. Could be selling access signs to trapped chests which open a door to get to the tanks themselves, just a thought
  6. how does that relate to this
  7. you're correct. However, IF i tried, im sure i could find the rule about bumping posts. 1 Bump per like 3 or 4 hours. It's not a big deal. Getting off topic now. Carry on.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  8. this thread went downhill fast, good luck on the aquarium! looks great
    We3_MPO likes this.
  9. Nice! This will be a great addition in 1.14! I'd also like to do some aquariums at the MPO when 1.14 gets released on EMC! :)
  10. that is only for auctions
  11. Ok so, the VIP thing will be I will open a door or gtp u so u can come into the tanks and back rea.
    We3_MPO and ttyler333 like this.
  12. ALT BUMP
    We3_MPO likes this.
  13. I wholly support this. If you see that I’m online, come talk to me, I’d help with this very willingly. :)
    We3_MPO likes this.