[EVENT] Opening Of SMP7 Aquarium

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by BluMacow101, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Well, I have decided to make the best aquarium on EMC. So this event will be when the aquatics update comes out and also when I stock the aquarium. At the aquarium, you can just walk around or get a VIP Pass for 100r and the allows you to go to the back and go swimming in EVERY tank.

I would like everyone who comes to get a few goodies so if you want to donate items or rupees then please donated them to BluMacow101 ASAP.
    We3_MPO and Faithcaster like this.
  2. !RESERVED!
  3. Can you buy a vip pass right now or not?
  4. How would a vip pass work, can you explain that further ? and before I donate any items I would like to see some progress made. So I know what I am donating to.
  5. Later today, keep in mind its in the early stages.
  6. No sorry
  7. Ok so the VIP Pass is basically you buy it then join my group, then you go behind the scenes and can go in every tank and swim and explore. Also, remember its kinda RP kinda not.
  8. This is all we have so far, I understand it doesn't look great. that's why if you have suggestions or want to help build please PM me.

We3_MPO and crafter31211 like this.
  9. To view the progress go to +aquarium on smp7
  10. So actually this would only come into fruition around June next year? Since that's the scheduled release of 1.14
  11. I am confused on what will be in all the water tanks... as there is only one real water animal...

Why not make them big enough to add block versions of animals?

I myself have an underwater project on smp6 thats been on hold for 2-3 years if you want idea's.
  12. When the update comes out next year I will stock the tanks with dolphins, fish and maybe squid. I will also put in coral and kelp.
  13. I can see 1.14 being delayed and/or altered. So what will be in the tanks for now? or will they just sit empty for months on end?

Just asking for those who are wondering these questions when thinking about donating.
  14. Well they will be empty but if you want to hold an event there in the meantime we can fill them with squid if you would like to.
  15. Heads up, pretty sure this is against the rules. Double check