[EVENT] One-year Tri-Staff-iversary Party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by harpyLemons, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Last year, on October 1st, three wonderful people were promoted to staff by our purpley admins. Some of you know them, others might not - JohnKid, Sazukemono, and AncientTower. (Also, AlexC__ was mintified!)

In celebration of one year since their green bean-y-ness, I've organized a party, with the help of WyntyrRaevyn, jossytheninja, MoreMoople, PikminNate, Robobozo, AJPB11, and KikuDusk, among others I'm probably forgetting. (Please let me know if I forgot you!)

When: 8pm EMC (Eastern) time, Friday, Sept 28th
    Where: /v 5303 on Utopia

There will be a treasure hunt, a boat race, and prizes. (Plus an awesome mansion to explore!)

Drop by and wish the green bean trio (and minty Alex) a happy one-year anniversary!

(Also, yes, this is what I've been mischievously planning for the past couple of days :p)
  2. No love for Alex__ becoming Senior Staff?
    Harp4Christ and MoreMoople like this.
  3. Aw, man! I wish I could come out there! Boat race, I haven't had one in a long time.... I'll see if I'm in the hotel by then!
  4. Ayy I just forgot about that till after making this thread.
    Happy mint-iversary, Alex!! You're welcome to come along too 😁
    Sazukemono, JohnKid and MoreMoople like this.
  5. I should be there :)
    Harp4Christ likes this.
  6. I'm honestly not sure how many people're gonna be here but hopefully quite a few!

Is it weird to be excited about my own event? Probably not? But I'm really excited :D

that never said exited, got it
    PikminNate and MoreMoople like this.
  7. And you should be proud/excited. We managed to pull off your idea perfectly in only 4 days :D
  8. wow, thanks for setting up this amazing party. I won't be able to make the start of this but if you party animals can keep this going I might just be able to make the end of this.
  9. WHAT!?! A year already?!? This day also marks my approximate coming back to EMC because I remember the soon to be greenies turning into beans in training! Congrats all three of you! I will try to attend! AMAZING idea (s)Harp!
    AncientTower and Harp4Christ like this.
  10. Don't forget! Starting in about 9 minutes :D
    MoreMoople likes this.
  11. this was super fun! I really loved the way my room in the mansion was decorated <3 y'all did an awesome excellent job on the whole thing!! well done, and thanks for the party :)
  12. Thank you so much for hosting and creating this amazing event! I had LOADS of fun!
    Harp4Christ likes this.