[EVENT] One Thousand Secrets...

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Eviltoade, Dec 2, 2016.

?

Do you like secrets?

Yes 65 vote(s) 82.3%
No 14 vote(s) 17.7%
  1. or is it mine :confused:
    Equinox_Boss, Eviltoade and Fexu like this.
  2. Sounds evily secretive :p Hope I can attend. If I find some promos laying around I will donate them and ill donate rupees later today or tomorrow!
    Equinox_Boss and Eviltoade like this.
  3. The Toade head shall be mine <3
    Equinox_Boss, Eviltoade and Fexu like this.
  4. *Bump*
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. That toad head would look good in my staff head collection
    Equinox_Boss and Eviltoade like this.
  6. This event is on hold. Rupee donations have been sent back - sorry for any inconvenience.
    Fexu and Skelemas2k16 like this.
  7. This event is back on - personally added the remainder of my promos as well as my Iron Voters Gear to the prize pool. Hope to see everyone there when it goes down. ;)
  8. Noooooooooooooooo!
    ShelLuser and Eviltoade like this.
  9. Why nooooooo!? lol
    ThaKloned likes this.
  10. It's like giving away I piece of your soul xD
    TomvanWijnen, ShelLuser, 607 and 2 others like this.
  11. JUST realised there's a derelict voucher.
    I'm praying I can go.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  12. Very happy to see your event is back on, looking forward to it. :)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  13. Somebody's voucher went Derelict? Oh No! better sell mine before they do too :)
    TomvanWijnen, 607, lottie1664 and 5 others like this.
  14. I'll bet that was just an evil way of getting rid of those rupee donations. Conspiracies! :p

(yes, that's a little bit of an evilish comment but that's why it had to be made :D)

I feel evil now :D
    607, Eviltoade and jossytheninja like this.
  15. Please toade, pretty please with sugar on top, try make this suit European time zones as well as the US. It sounds like such an awesome event and I wouldn't want to miss it :(
    607 and Eviltoade like this.
  16. Yup Im going to try and have this in the middle of the day on a weekend so as many people as possible can come! :)

EDIT - Still taking donations on my main res on utopia! There is a chest to the left of my spawn there. :) Also if you want to see current donations do res loc @donations
    607 and Kytula like this.
  17. awww not so Evil one, you throw the best parties! =D I will donate my head as well and some other secret goodies too when I can get on later. <3
    607, Eviltoade and Kytula like this.
  18. He means perm derilict protection voucher
    Eviltoade likes this.
  19. Fixed it...
    I'm a she, you know :I
    Eviltoade, NuclearBobomb and Kytula like this.
  20. In my 14 days on here, I can honestly say- I want a EvilToades head. :cool: I have the perfect place for it, which is a secret. Like this event.