[EVENT] One Thousand Secrets...

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Eviltoade, Dec 2, 2016.

?

Do you like secrets?

Yes 65 vote(s) 82.3%
No 14 vote(s) 17.7%

1. I am currently accepting donations for my next massive event @ /v eviltoade on utopia (just to the left). You can also donate rupee payments to me (please make a note "secrets" into the payment) if you so desire.

The details of this event (for now) are a secret - however, if you have ever come to one of my large events, you know the prize pool will be well into the millions and it will be Evil Fun.
    • Total amount given away at my events thus far: 15.5million
    • Total amount of Evil Fun had: Over 9000
    I am planning this event in advance (70 days) so that the prize pool can be the biggest I have offered thus far...

Noteworthy Prizes:
    • Eviltoade's Head ( I have not given one out in some time)
    • Permanent Derelict Voucher
    • Diamond Voucher x2
    • Gold Voucher
    • Iron Voucher x2
    You are all cordially invited to EMC's first (to my knowledge) MURDER MYSTERY!

Details of Event:

Where - We will meet at /spawn on /utopia
    When - 5pm (or after MA if there is one) February 11th
    What - There will be 4 different activities
    Announcements will be made starting this evening in Economy Chat to increase the awareness of this Event.

Planned Activities:
    1. The first activity will happen at Utopia Spawn - TRIVIA
    2. The second activity will be on my utopia res across the road (/v 5440) - Chest Hunt
    3. The third activity will on my res - Drop Party
    4. The 4th and last activity will also take place on my res and will be (hopefully) the highlight of the Event -
    MURDER MYSTERY!

Rules and thorough explanation will be given at the time of the Event. I sincerely hope to see you all there!
  2. Excerpt from Eviltoade's Journal - 1/3/2017

"...here I sit in my study, writing as usual. The mansion has been lonely lately and Dektirok my butler has been keeping to himself, a little too much if you ask me. His demeanor has changed and I am suspicious..

...it is winter, and sometimes I wish it would snow in the swamp. Unfortunately, the snow would most likely bring more loneliness. Perhaps I should reopen the guest wing? Yes, that would be quite nice..."

Excerpt from Eviltoade's Journal - 1/5/2017

"...I have reopened the guest wing, and the butler is cleaning the rooms...
    Advertisement sent to newspaper, hopefully someone responds."

Copy of Advertisement in Local Newspaper

Rooms for rent in Eviltoade Mansion
    Accommodations - Kitchen (3 meals a day),
    formal Dining Room, Ballroom, Billiard room,
    Library, Living Room, and Conservatory.

Send Inquiries to:
    Master Toade
    5440 The Swamp
    Town, Utopia

Excerpt from Eviltoade's Journal - 1/8/2017

"...I received multiple replies to the ad and within a few days, I have rented out all 4 guest rooms. Sachrock, who has been to the mansion a number of times rented a room, as well as ttyler333 whom I have been friends with for a few years now. I do owe ttyler money, so I hope we can get that resolved while he is here. I also rented a room to someone named ChristopherJay and OmarWrongChat, they have never been to the mansion before, but I'm sure they will settle in just fine. The rooms won't be completely ready until the beginning of February, however, I plan on having a big dinner for them and perhaps a few other guests at that time...

...I received another response from an interesting character named Raaynn. He is quite rich, and I will be building an additional private guest house just for him, due to the other 4 rooms having already been rented. This guest house won't be completed until some time at the end of February..."

Excerpt from Eviltoade's Journal - 1/14/2017

"...some of the new tenants have already started moving in to their rooms, but thus far seem to be keeping mostly to themselves. I have decided to invite them all to a formal dinner in a few weeks after everyone has settled in.

Other than my tenants, I have decided to also invite the lovely Seffy as well as an old time friend of mine Thakloned. They are always interesting conversationalists and will add a certain degree of character to the dinner..."

Excerpt from Eviltoade's Journal - 1/19/2017

"...finished the dinner invitations and am looking forward to dinner on the 11th of February. Dektirok says he has a five course meal planned, so that should be just lovely..."

"...weather is nice, a cool breeze was blowing through the large cypress trees on the property this morning..."

Excerpt from Eviltoade's Journal - 2/11/2017

"...all of the guests have been settled in for a few weeks now, except for Omar who checked in this morning. He is apparently an accomplished violinist and has been busy practicing with his trio. I have been avoiding Tyler since his arrival, due to the fact that I still owe him rupees for a business deal that went south some time ago. My good friend Sachrock and I have been spending a good amount of time together, and decided that in the event of my death, I would leave him my Estate.

I told Dektirok of my decision weeks before the invitations went out - this is the reason he has been so upset with me lately."

"...everyone is beginning to gather in the diningroom for dinner. I think that ultimately having a dinner party is a great idea, I mean, I can't think of anything that could possibly go wrong..."

Excerpt from newspaper -

"...Local swamp hermit Eviltoade was murdered today by his long time friend Sachrock. Investigators found the body stuffed in a chest in the kitchen where the murder weapon was also found stashed in the pantry.

While alone in the livingroom, Sachrock used a secret passage located behind a bookshelf which led to the kitchen. He would have most likely gotten away with it if it hadn't been for ChristopherJay's testimony: "I had just lost in pool again to ttyler so I rage quit and came back to my room. On my way here, I saw Sachrock in the kitchen with a rag of some kind in his hand."

"At the time," ChristopherJay went on, "I didn't think anything of it, but come to find out, Sachrock used that rag to wipe the murder weapon clean before stashing it in the pantry. So evil!"

Sachrock's initial testimony: "I was in the livingroom for hours after dinner, therefore I could not have committed the murder"

During interrogation later that evening, Sachrock told investigators he committed the murder in order to obtain Eviltoade's Estate..."
  3. Sounds Awesome!

I noticed the head part hehe :D
    Equinox_Boss, Eviltoade and ShelLuser like this.
  4. Oooo sound great, sent a secret amount of rupees to you
  5. Sounds cool! :)
    If it's like most events, I won't be able to make it, but I'll keep an eye on this!
    Equinox_Boss and Eviltoade like this.
  6. +9001
    Eviltoade likes this.
  7. It sounds very interesting, i can't wait too see what it is, and hopefully i can make it :D
  8. Alright, Alright, Alright! Sounds Super Secretively Evil.
  9. ...what he said
  10. Sounds fun.
  11. Oooh, a Secret Event? 7o days out, lets see that would be *looks at calendar* in February. Well, now I am excited as to what February holds :D
    Equinox_Boss, Eviltoade and 607 like this.
  12. Sweet! I sent some secret amount of rupees to you;)
    Equinox_Boss, Eviltoade and 607 like this.
  13. Can we donate promos also?
  14. There is a chest set up on my main res - /v eviltoade UTOPIA - Thanks in advance anything helps :)
    ChespinXMas2k16, Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  15. Oooh. I secretly find this very intriguing.
  16. One thing I must say, Awesome!!! :p
    I even want to try for the Toade head ;)
    WuerdGirl, Equinox_Boss and Eviltoade like this.
  17. I remember when you did one of these a while ago.
    I think I had 90k and you payed me 10k for some reason... I'm sure I got 10k.. *opens rupee log*
    Oh, no, sorry 20k :)
    March 20, 2016 ;)
  18. I'm all hyped for this! Can't wait.
  19. Sounds all very evil...
    Dont know if i will be able yo attend but ill try...
    Will mail you some neighborly support...
    Happy Holidays everyone
  20. Can't wait Toadee! Happy ALMOST 1,000 Days! :p That Toade head is mine! ;) <3