[Event] Official Impossimaze Thread

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Zion_Moyer, Nov 20, 2017.

1. The time has finally come! Months into the making, the Impossimaze is finally complete! For all the building that went into this project and donors of the project, here is a link for the other Impossimaze thread: emc.gs/t/73281/

Here are the event details:
    Impossimaze Event:
    Goal: Go through many challenging objects throughout the maze to be the first competitor to complete the maze!
    Time: December 2nd (Saturday) at 7 pm emc time
    Prizes: For the first place winner there will be a winning prize of 350,000 rupees along with a sc of promos worth more than 300k in value donated by /v +pp and to top it off there will be a donation chest for people to put items in just like at firefloor! This person will also get a book saying he was the first person EVER to complete this maze! The second competitor to finish with get 125,000 rupees!
    Discord?: I will be on discord throughout this event to try to run things as smoothly as possible.

Pictures:
    Lobby of the Maze: https://imgur.com/a/4mPIX Holds a couple of events to do while waiting for the maze to start!
    Outside View of the Maze: https://imgur.com/a/4eRVt

Statistics of the Maze:
    -This maze features 206 TP's throughout the 4 layers. 9 in Blue, 24 in Green, 16 in Red, and 157 in Black (64 being in the Invisimaze part).
    -At the end of each color section you will be faced with an increasing 1/3 odd at each place. By that I mean at the end of blue you have a 1/3 chance to hit the correct tp. At the end of green a 1/6 odd and so on and so fourth. These TP's are found in the Glowstone Room. You must search these rooms to find the correct TP's. If you find the wrong TP's you will be teleported back into the maze.
    -This maze does have an ending time: 2 and a half hours from start! If it is not completed in this time, everyone will be kicked from the res and I will re-edit it to make it completable in that time.
    -There will be many many many events held at this maze! Probably not with as massive prizes as this first one but the prizes will still be great!
    -Final Statistic: This maze IS completable!!! It took 3 months to make so don't get upset when you don't complete it in 10 minutes =P. Every section has been staff approved so please do not get upset at me if you are having a hard time. That is supposed to be part of the fun!

Hope we can get as many people to this event as we can so we can have a great time! Hope to see you there!
  2. The maze has been ran through and competed! I had to do some extra time but hey, we got there!

Sooooo here are your Impossimaze winners!!!!

1st Place: jewel_king with a time of 2 hours 46 minutes 25 seconds and 28 milliseconds!

Runner Up: carlmoss with a time of 3 hours 8 minutes 39 seconds and 21 milliseconds!

Honerable Mentions who went through the ENTIRE maze but didn't quite win are:

Gilixnup
    padde73
    ElectricHampster (JackBiggin)

Thanks for everyone who came! It made for a fantastic night! Be on the lookout for more individual events from this maze!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Definitely coming.

Edit: First!
    Zion_Moyer and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. Nice!!!!!!!
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  5. Sooo coool! Unfortunately like Zander and crow’s thread, December 2nd is a day I can’t make it because I am doing stuff (for my b-day) but I wish the contestants lots of luck!
  6. Sad you can't make it but make sure to be on the lookout for more events. I hope to host a lot of events in this maze!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Have a suggestion for the time of the maze to be held? Please let me know below. I am trying to find a time that will work the best for the most people! Currently, the maze is set for December 2nd (next Saturday) at 7pm EMC Time! I would be willing to make some adjustments to that as long as it works for most people. I am trying to be able to get as many people as I can to have a chance to win some great prizes!
  8. Friday December 1 at at 7:30 EMC time
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  9. Cant a girl not complete it? :p
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  10. This was a time that I was also thinking about. If this time works for anyone else let me know! Still trying to find the best time!
    Nope, only boys at this event :p. Just kidding! All are welcome and wanted to come!
  11. Technically it would be incorrect grammar to say they
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  12. You can also reword or use (s)he
    Zion_Moyer and smooshed_potato like this.
  13. I love how far this has gone =P. I'm going to stick with the general assumption method :p.
  14. Maze ending time has been decreased! It was 3 hours but has been moved down to 2 and a half hours currently. Might get lowered again as I dig deeper into the maze!
  15. *dislike*
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  16. As I checked into my week, Friday will not work due to in real life activities so it looks Saturday, December 2nd, at 7 pm emc time will be the official time!
  17. Make sure to be on smp8 on December 2nd at 7pm EMC Time to attend this a-maze-ing event! Tons of prizes to be given out!
  18. It's cool to see this completed and I'll try to make if I'm free.
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  19. THE DAY HAS COME! I am extremely pleased with how the building of this went and can't wait for people to get inside and enjoy all of its' treasures! Come on down to /v +imaze on smp8 at 7PM EMC Time to enjoy it! I will give move perms about an hour before!!
    Carbonyx likes this.
  20. The maze has been ran through and competed! I had to do some extra time but hey, we got there!

Sooooo here are your Impossimaze winners!!!!

1st Place: jewel_king with a time of 2 hours 46 minutes 25 seconds and 28 milliseconds!

Runner Up: carlmoss with a time of 3 hours 8 minutes 39 seconds and 21 milliseconds!

Honerable Mentions who went through the ENTIRE maze but didn't quite win are:

Gilixnup
    padde73
    ElectricHampster (JackBiggin)

Thanks for everyone who came! It made for a fantastic night! Be on the lookout for more individual events from this maze!!
    padde73 likes this.