[EVENT] nltimv's Tree Choppers - TOWN EDITION

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by nltimv, Jan 27, 2017.

1. nltimv's Tree Choppers
    ==Town Edition==

Come join us and have some fun in this returning EMC event where we are going to chop trees and get some wood - safely in town!

Event start: Unknown
    Event end: 24 hours later

Where: In Utopia Town (/v +treechoppers)

What to bring: One or more axes of your choice
    If you can, bring some bonemeal so you can replant
    The event is in town, so you don't need food, armor or any other tools

Rules: On the board near the entrance of the residence

Hope to see you there!
    Sealeon, RaiinNL, Jadziaa and 7 others like this.
  2. Nice! I will try to make it :)
    nltimv likes this.
  3. Cool! :)
    nltimv likes this.
  4. No promises, but I'll also try to make it. Would be my first tree choppers :)
    607 and nltimv like this.
  5. Awesome nltimv! I would host a tree choppers if I could but awesome ;)
  6. Is it me or did your last two posts here just disappear?
    nltimv likes this.
  7. *sigh*

No one showed up so the event is cancelled.
    Thanks staff for putting the event on the front page in time...
    607 likes this.
  8. I delete posts and bumps that have served their purpose
    607 likes this.
  9. Aw... :(
    I was hoping to be able to make it, but I'm not home at the moment. :/
    nltimv likes this.
  10. awww.... sorry Tim. I only saw it right now (time of writing, no kidding, thanks to Krysyy putting it on the front page). I've been busy explaining a new player how the Frontier works, for some reason people now come to me when there's no staff online :D

Anyway, next time you also might want to try advertising in-game. Not sure if you have of course, I've been online for a short moment right now.
  11. Done it like two or three times today :p
  12. Sorry to hear that it was a bust. Just out of curiosity If I'm not mistaken but the event started @ 1pm emc time. You posted on here at 1:11 pm emc time saying it was cancelled. I just don't think you gave enough time for people to come around. Don't let this discourage you. Try again and see what happens. I mean you have the res already set up right?. So try it one more time.

I did see you advertise though I can only recall one day either Sunday or Monday when I saw it.
    607, ShelLuser and nltimv like this.
  13. I was just going to go...late because of work, but it's off. Oh well. Maybe next time!
    nltimv likes this.
  14. I'll try to host this again next week. Like Seffy's event, it'll last for 24 hours, so everyone should be able to attend.
    607 and ChumMiner like this.
  15. Next time I will try to be there Tim!

The dutch choppers! :)
    607, ShelLuser and nltimv like this.
  16. Also, most of us(students) are still in school at 1 EMC time. lol, I'm stuck in 2nd period at that time. For more players, I suggest moving the time later. If that doesn't work with your time schedule, you should move it to the weekend. :)
    nltimv likes this.
  17. Yeah, but for me, the charm of this event is that it starts at a time attendable for Europeans. I mean, Tim is European himself...
  18. thanks so much for keeping this open 24hours :D i usually play late so I can't get on in the afternoon and chop with everyone :p so it was nice to hope over and collect some wood that I needed during the evening :)
  19. The event has been resurrected!
    nltimv likes this.
  20. I can't host it next week, as I'm busy with school and I can't be there on time. I might plan a replacement on Thursday next week, but I'm not sure about that yet.
    607 and jossytheninja like this.