[EVENT] My 1 Year on EMC!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by FlyingFish21, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Hey, sorry this is on such short notice, as I just realized my 1st year on EMC is coming up in 2 days. Due to me not being able to get on Thursday, the event will be held on Saturday the 22nd starting at 10 AM EMC time. I only plan to go for about an hour.

This will be a PvP event with 3 rounds.

The winner of the first round will be the one who kills me. I don't actually plan to fight this round but I am one slippery fish :p

The 2nd round will be almost like the first except it will be in fair arenas with no items allowed. I will have armor (not diamond) as well as a few other items to make it a little harder to kill me.

The 3rd round will be a last one standing. I will write down the names of everyone entering the arena and will cross your name out once you die. Please if you die do not re-enter.

There will be sets of prizes. For the first round, I will be giving out a can opener and a momentous head, as well any donations I receive. There is an access chest set up on my 2nd res (15266) for donations to the prize pool. The 2nd round winner will receive 5k rupees, a turkey slicer, a marlix bow, and my head. Finally, the 3rd round winner will receive my head and a mending infinity bow! (You can't make these anymore)

And of course, since it's my "Birthday" on EMC, there is a large present on my 2nd res (15266) with an access chest in which you can give a gift to me! As stated before, there is also a donation chest to the prize pool there. Hope you all can make it!
  2. Happy 1 year fish!!

Have fun at the event everyone! I'm sad I can't make it since it will be at 7 am on a school morning for me :oops:
  3. Arrrr.. happy New year! Neighbor... Lol
    Dont go to pvp but working anyhow. May leave you a gift on your ship.. but not sure when.
    Have a good one.
  4. Happy (about to be) one year!
  5. Hey, just realized I posted my event on a Friday that I am off from school. Would it be better to have it on Saturday?
    TheFroon likes this.
  6. Uum not to crash da party, but y'all realize that your on an auction chat? Pretty sure this ain't how it's supposed to be used but ignore me if it is. Anyways, Coolio, might come
  7. Is there a thread specifically for events?
  8. Pretty sure there is
  9. Congrats on a year with EMC.
  10. Please close thread due to being in the auction thread forum, late posting on my part, and lack of participation
  11. congrats man!
  12. I missed it ;-;